2011 Mustang Order Status!?!? - Page 6 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice
S197 Member

Well my Sterling Gray Metallic GT with the Coupe Accessory Package 5 finally came in on Friday, and was sitting in my garage Friday night. I love the car, and it drives awesome. There is definitely power there. I will post some pictures in a few days when I get a chance to take some.

2012 Shelby GT500. White - Stripe Delete. Corsa Exhaust.

2011 Mustang GT - Premium. 6 Speed MT, 3.55 Gears. Sterling Grey, CS Front Lower Valance with Boss 302 Splitter, 2012 Boss 302 Wheels, Airaid Cold Air Intake, and Corsa Extreme Exhaust. Boss 302 Radiator and Oil Cooler. Steeda Sport Lowering Springs, Heavy Duty Strut Mounts, Adjustable Panhard Bar. Koni STR.T Struts and Shocks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

It's here!!!!! I pick it up at 1:00 today!

Larry - SGM (Ret) US Army

2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible
Kona Blue, Stone Leather, Stone Top
6 Speed Auto, 2.73, Comfort Pkg, etc
Rookie

Hey guys 1st time poster on here but am a long time reader. I ordered a 2011 GT on 5/24 from Fullerton Ford in Somerville, NJ as well. I called CS today and they said the car was built and is "in transit" in New Boston, Michigan with an ETA of 6/29. Is New Boston aka the infamous Ramp 51? I'm not really up to date on any of the terminology and jonnyb can't help anymore JUST when I start wanting to get updates haha. Go figure.

2011 Mustang GT Premium. Ingot silver, 6spd auto, comfort package, HID's w/security package, 19 inch machined wheels.
SVT GT500 axle back system, GT500 Over-the-Axle pipes, Boss 302 Side Exhaust, Hoen fog light bulbs, JLT catch can, blacked out running Mustang pony in grill

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivepointoh View Post
Hey guys 1st time poster on here but am a long time reader. I ordered a 2011 GT on 5/24 from Fullerton Ford in Somerville, NJ as well. I called CS today and they said the car was built and is "in transit" in New Boston, Michigan with an ETA of 6/29. Is New Boston aka the infamous Ramp 51? I'm not really up to date on any of the terminology and jonnyb can't help anymore JUST when I start wanting to get updates haha. Go figure.
New Boston is a rail head. You are golden.

1970 302 Grabber blue- First Mustang
2010 Mustang V6 Pony - Wifes ride
2011 GT Premium-3.73-manual-accessory pack 4-Candy Red, Roush axle back Exhaust.
First GT track night 13.38 @ 105, 60ft 2.047
PONY Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Shadow View Post
It's here!!!!! I pick it up at 1:00 today!
Don't be teasing us!

2011 V6 Mustang - Premium
Sterling Gray Metallic, Charcoal Black
Automatic, 2.73 Rear
Comfort Package, Camera
AM/BAMA 93R Tune, K&N Drop-In, Roush Axle Back
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_High View Post
New Boston is a rail head. You are golden.
awesome! thanks for clearing that up. i'll post some pics when it comes in.

2011 Mustang GT Premium. Ingot silver, 6spd auto, comfort package, HID's w/security package, 19 inch machined wheels.
SVT GT500 axle back system, GT500 Over-the-Axle pipes, Boss 302 Side Exhaust, Hoen fog light bulbs, JLT catch can, blacked out running Mustang pony in grill
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
Don't be teasing us!
I got it Giz! I'll try to post pics tonight. :kooky:

PONY Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Shadow View Post
I got it Giz! I'll try to post pics tonight. :kooky:
Don't want to hear that "try" stuff!

2011 V6 Mustang - Premium
Sterling Gray Metallic, Charcoal Black
Automatic, 2.73 Rear
Comfort Package, Camera
AM/BAMA 93R Tune, K&N Drop-In, Roush Axle Back
PONY Member

Quote:
Don't want to hear that "try" stuff!
LOL! I just finished taking pictures and will put them on tonight. D*mn old people get so grouchy! Did you decide on a type floor mat yet?

PONY Member

My first post here, but it is encouraging that the 5.0s are starting to trickle in for you guys. Mine has been sitting at AAI since last Monday 6/15 (Returned from offsite, awaiting shipment). Original ETA was week of 6/20...then 6/28...now as of this morning it is 7/5. The CS rep told me that the hold is gone and they are shipping out the cars that have been sitting there the longest. Sucks to wait

----------------------------------
1993 Mustang Cobra - 99% stock
2011 Mustang GT(RIP)
2011 Shelby GT500 - Gone
2015 Mustang GT
----------------------------------
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchristena View Post
My first post here, but it is encouraging that the 5.0s are starting to trickle in for you guys. Mine has been sitting at AAI since last Monday 6/15 (Returned from offsite, awaiting shipment). Original ETA was week of 6/20...then 6/28...now as of this morning it is 7/5. The CS rep told me that the hold is gone and they are shipping out the cars that have been sitting there the longest. Sucks to wait
i dont understand how that's possible because mine is 'in transit' from new boston and was only built on 6/17. i believe you and everything but i think ford is BSing by saying that

Rookie

New order

I just ordered my 2011 Mustang last week. Ordered the performance white, V8 5.0, Charcoal interior. Am I in for a long wait or are things starting to pick up on production? My dealer stated that the order was accepted, but no VIN has been released, no projected build or delivery date. The wait is going to kill me.
Apprentice
V6 Member

Send a message via AIM to Tara
Ordered my V6 base on 6/8, was built on 6/21 blend #2527. Dealer told me on Friday that ETA was 7/17.

I wish I could track it more detailed myself! I was actually very shocked when the sales guy sent me an email Friday, as he originally didn't seem too concerned about keeping me informed (or even ordering a car after we test drove one there). I went there myself last Monday and talked with another guy who printed out the build sheet, VIN#, and gave me my estimated build date and all that after I emailed the original sales guy. He emailed me back the next day saying he had no information or VIN I actually informed HIM of what I found out that Monday!

I'm so ready for it to get here. Props to those of you who've waited so long! I think I'd have lost my mind by now. As long as we get it by August 14, we're golden. We're relying on having this car for our cross-country trip.

2011 Mustang 3.7L
Performance White
Charcoal Interior
6-spd MT 82
3.31 gears
Order date: 6/8 | VIN received: 6/15 | Build date: 6/21| Arrived: 7/15
Apprentice

I ordered March 29, built 5/20. Called CS today, i was told in Transit, ETA 6/27. Then dealer called, car is here! I pick up tomorrow. Im very happy as i got to drive it just before closing. Ronn

2011 GT 373 Hid Sec Brembo 6spd Race Red
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Don't be teasing us!
This is almost the same car I ordrered. I got the Coupe Accessory Pack 5 on mine. Ordered mine in February and finally got it on 6/18. Took over four months, but well worth the wait.

2012 Shelby GT500. White - Stripe Delete. Corsa Exhaust.

2011 Mustang GT - Premium. 6 Speed MT, 3.55 Gears. Sterling Grey, CS Front Lower Valance with Boss 302 Splitter, 2012 Boss 302 Wheels, Airaid Cold Air Intake, and Corsa Extreme Exhaust. Boss 302 Radiator and Oil Cooler. Steeda Sport Lowering Springs, Heavy Duty Strut Mounts, Adjustable Panhard Bar. Koni STR.T Struts and Shocks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page