2011 Canadian Orders? Or delivered eh? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

There was a re-tune at the factory guys.

Once they figured out the rough idle they had to tune all of the cars that were being produced and re-tune all of the cars awaiting delivery.

So if yours was first in the storage lot, last one out.

My 2011 california Special is slotted for build Monday, I hope to see it June 15th.

Good news is they are rolling out

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-23-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

built 05/18

stuck at the infamous ramp 51

sheesh!!

Black GT| Manual|Nav|Glass Roof|Security Package|Rear Camara|Performance Package|3.73 axle

Apprentice
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 427CARL
2011 V6 Conv

Sitting in Exeter Ont (north of London)

2011 Canadian Orders? Or delivered eh?-june-17-2010-021.jpg

2011 Canadian Orders? Or delivered eh?-june-17-2010-023.jpg

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-26-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

I got mine Thusday 6/24

Live NE of Toronto. Near lots of rural roads, hills etc

Although driven manuals all my life including trucks and heavy equipment took me a couple of days to get used to this tranny and clutch.

However, have 300 km on her now.

WOW This is the fastest and most powerfull car I have ever driven. Plus the look factor!! She is so pretty!!

Black GT| Manual|Nav|Glass Roof|Security Package|Rear Camara|Performance Package|3.73 axle

Order 4/23, built 5/18, delivered 6/24

BOSS Member
S197 Member

Canadian GT on order

I ordered my Grabber blue GT on 05/07/10 . The salesperson said about 8 weeks and also added that "shipments were slow"
Anyways, hoping to see something in the next couple of weeks.
I am already looking at CAI and tune combo's and Corsa axlebacks look interesting.

Randy

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevmack View Post
I got mine Thusday 6/24

Live NE of Toronto. Near lots of rural roads, hills etc

Although driven manuals all my life including trucks and heavy equipment took me a couple of days to get used to this tranny and clutch.

However, have 300 km on her now.

WOW This is the fastest and most powerfull car I have ever driven. Plus the look factor!! She is so pretty!!

Order 4/23, built 5/18, delivered 6/24

I took delivery yesterday, and I agree with you. It is fast and it looks so good. I don't know if it's the Brembo pkg or what, but it seems to sit lower and wider, it looks so tough! I love my car more than I thought possible.

2011 Mustang 5.0 sterling gray, manual, Brembo, 3.73, HID, security pkg, Canadian model. Borla S-Type axle-backs, Airaid CAI and Bama tune. Barton shifter and bracket waiting to install.
Rookie

To those who ordered a Canadian GT 2011 :

According to the official Ford Canada Mustang 2011 brochure, we should have a universal garage opener and a Shaker 500 with 6 CD player and 8 speakers in the car.

Having my new GT for 7 days now, I just found out that I do not have the garage opener and even though I do have a shaker radio (I do not know how to verify if it is a base or a 500 model), I only have a one CD slot and to my count, I only have 4 speakers (2 front doors, 2 behind the back seat).

What is your situation?
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbegin View Post

According to the official Ford Canada Mustang 2011 brochure, we should have a universal garage opener and a Shaker 500 with 6 CD player and 8 speakers in the car.

Having my new GT for 7 days now, I just found out that I do not have the garage opener and even though I do have a shaker radio (I do not know how to verify if it is a base or a 500 model), I only have a one CD slot and to my count, I only have 4 speakers (2 front doors, 2 behind the back seat).

What is your situation?
Hi pbegin! None of us have the Universal Garage Door opener. I started a thread on this a few days ago. We've all got the cheap sun visors. Don't know about the 6 CD's. Mine just has one as well, but it is the Shaker 500 system. Make sure all your speakers are on (Hit the Sound button) My car was set for "Drivers Seat" at the factory.

2011 V6 Kona Blue, Automatic, Black Leather, Tint, 1/4 Window Louvers, Electronic Corrosion Control Module, Husky Liner Floor Mats, 1969 "BOSS 305" Striping. Terrace Ford Lincoln - Burlington - Finance Manager
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbegin View Post

What is your situation?

I knew about the Cd player being one disc, did not know about the universal GD opener. Have not checked the speaker count yet.
Also what about the visors. Were they supposed to be illuminated?

Also what happened with the mycolour and ambient lights settings? No mention of it in the manual. I did find instructions on the internet for previous years but have not tried it yet.
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevmack View Post
I knew about the Cd player being one disc, did not know about the universal GD opener. Have not checked the speaker count yet.
Also what about the visors. Were they supposed to be illuminated?

Also what happened with the mycolour and ambient lights settings? No mention of it in the manual. I did find instructions on the internet for previous years but have not tried it yet.
Supposed to be "illuminated with multi-storage" Negative on both counts.

But I do have a compact spare tire and only the convertible is supposed to have that.

2011 V6 Kona Blue, Automatic, Black Leather, Tint, 1/4 Window Louvers, Electronic Corrosion Control Module, Husky Liner Floor Mats, 1969 "BOSS 305" Striping. Terrace Ford Lincoln - Burlington - Finance Manager
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page