2011 Canadian Orders? Or delivered eh? - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

2011 Canadian Orders? Or delivered eh?

Anybody with Canadian orders on this site? Or Delivered?

Ordered mine 4/23. From dealer just outside Toronto

Got Vin last week and window sticker today. Build date 5/18

Canadian CS saying delivery 5/23-5/30

Black GT| Manual|Nav|Glass Roof|Security Package|Rear Camara|Performance Package|3.73 axle

Note-All Canadian GT's come with the premium interior. Guess just the way Ford Canada did it

Steve's Mustang GT.pdf

Can;t wait!!

3rd Mustang

1981 Cobra-Piece of junk. 115 HP V-8, tale end of gas shortage, sticter emssions, recession etc

1985 GT-Great Car. Loved the Holly carb. Kept 20 years, no winters, currently being restored.

Hope to hear back from fellow hoser's eh.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Wow $1,300 for destination and delivery? That is nuts.

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010
Rookie

I ordered on 02/28/10, was built on Apr. 13 ... had an ETA of Apr. 29...still no car ... dealer called CS today and found out it is being held in Michigan because there are still too many 2010s on the lots....knowing it's been built and sitting there for a month is making me pretty mad....not impressed.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010
Rookie

Ordered Kona Blue Metallic GT, no option, on April 9th, waiting for transport.

To PCFRISCH : wait, STEVMACK will also have to pay the federal tax 5% and the Ontario tax ?$ (or is it the HST now) on top of it all... In Quebec, you must add 12.875%...

To STEVMACK : Did you pay the window sticker sheet price or were you able to negociate something?
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

So are ya goin with Heated Seats

2011 Black GT Premium
Auto, 401A, Shaker 1000, Comfort Package,
18 inch rims, 50/50 Window Tint, Mrt
Rear hinged window louvers, 5.0 Flowmaster
American Thunders.
Boss Quad Exhaust
Ordered 2/9/10
Arrived 4/29/10
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbegin View Post
Ordered Kona Blue Metallic GT, no option, on April 9th, waiting for transport.

To PCFRISCH : wait, STEVMACK will also have to pay the federal tax 5% and the Ontario tax ?$ (or is it the HST now) on top of it all... In Quebec, you must add 12.875%...

To STEVMACK : Did you pay the window sticker sheet price or were you able to negociate something?
Ontario tax rate is 8% provincial plus 5% GST (federal) total 13%. HST does not come into effect till July 1st. But won;t effect cars. Just items that had no provincial tax before like hair cuts, legal fee's etc. GST is on everything.

No I did not pay sticker. Belong to Carcost Canada so just a few points over dealer invoice. Plus a friend nows the owner. I would and never have paid list. On any big ticket item.

Not perfect here in Canada on the tax front, but we are all generally middle class and health care is universal for all. Just pay for it in our overall taxes. But I am sure we could all start a big debate on that which really does not fit this forum. It is what it is here. And for many decades.

Steve
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supes2011GT View Post
So are ya goin with Heated Seats

Guess so. Ford Canada only has the premium interior only. No option of choosing the basic one. Although I will not drive mine in the winter still cool here in April/may and Oct. Before the snow (and salt) flys.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010
Rookie

I ordered mine first week of april (I think), arrived on tuesday and taking delivery tomorrow. It was built on the 27 april. Ottawa area.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010
Rookie

Ordered april 6th, told dealer me may 20th in richmond hill cannot wait have a gt on order
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etamamiou View Post
I ordered mine first week of april (I think), arrived on tuesday and taking delivery tomorrow. It was built on the 27 april. Ottawa area.
Congrats!!

What did your order? GT? V6?
PONY Member
S197 Member

Congrate's

From reading all of the feedback about the orders here in the US on AFM, I dont beleive it will be different for your wait time other then the carriers delivery schedules to your area.

The scheduling and build time wait should be the same,

Hope you see your Stang soon !

Blueblaze
2011 GT 5.0 Premium Coupe, Kona Blue, Interior Charcoal /Grabber Blue ,6 speed MT, Comfort Group, ,Brembo Brakes , 3.73 Gears, Security Package, Shaker1000, Polk Speakers, CDC Chin Spoiler, JLT Oil Separator, Custom Grille layout, HID, Brenspeed 93 Tune /Steeda CAI , GT500 SVT Axle Backs
A new Beast in disguise…..
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevmack View Post
Congrats!!

What did your order? GT? V6?
The V6 Black on Black, good enough for me. I ordered the value leader (basically base) I just wanted the new V6 with dual exhaust and six speed manual.
MAK
Apprentice

I saw a black 5.0 and a Kona V6 in Calgary last night.

The Black one with Brembos looked really nice with the wheels.

I am hoping to have mine next week or sooner. Kona GT, saddle for that western feel and Brembos in a convertible.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK View Post
I saw a black 5.0 and a Kona V6 in Calgary last night.

The Black one with Brembos looked really nice with the wheels.

I am hoping to have mine next week or sooner. Kona GT, saddle for that western feel and Brembos in a convertible.

If there's 2011s in Calgary already, Ford Canada's reason of not shipping my car yet because there's too many 2010s on dealer lots is a load of crap... I guess CS is getting another call today!
PONY Member

Quote:

I ordered on 02/28/10, was built on Apr. 13 ... had an ETA of Apr. 29...still no car ... dealer called CS today and found out it is being held in Michigan because there are still too many 2010s on the lots....knowing it's been built and sitting there for a month is making me pretty mad....not impressed.
I feel your pain ordered mine 2-12 built 4-8 1st ETA 4-19 2nd ETA 4-26 3rd ETA oh who the hell knows!

CS is of no help at all don't bother to waste your time.The latest date I got when I called CS on 5-13 was 4-19 yeah it went backwards.THEY ARE WORTHLESS!!

I'm about 500 miles from the AAI lot & I know there are 5.0's in Colorado,Florida,Texas.What on earth is going on?

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]GT Premium Manual-Kona Blue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]401A Int.-Char/Blk/W/Cashmere[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Security Pkg.-3.73 Ltd Slip [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Access Pkg #4 Hood Scoop N Ped Spoiler[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page