Where is your 2011 Mustang?? - Page 24 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Rookie

Unhappy

About week ago my car was here (In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Cumberlan, MD May-28-2010, 02:48 ET Jun-11-2010) Now today Johny sent me another update (In Transit Received - 1083 67 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Jun-04-2010, 17:45 ET
And I live in New York L.I. area , Does anyone know what this means ?? Looks like the car is going back to factory ??

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie

One way to get your car

First I want to thank JohnnyB for getting me the information on my wife's car when no one else could.

Now for the funny part! We decided that waiting was too painfull (ordred April 1st, built April 24th and on ramp 51 since) and got the dealer to locate one of the few cars that made it through QC (a dealer stock order of course). It was transfered today and we pick it up tomorrow. The this afternoon I get a PM from JohnnyB, good news!!! My wifes car was released and is in Ontario, due for deliverey any day. LOL

So tonight we had to decide if we're taking the 11 GT Coupe we ordered or the 11 GT Covertable that we located. After an amazing run in the country side with the top down it was a no brainer, the covertible comes home tomorrow.

So if you want to get your cars out of ramp 51 just count on Murphy's Law and have your dealer transfer another unit in and your car will magically appear !!!

Oh and by the way, when you pass 4K on the tach just hang on, it's an blast!

-----------------------------------------------
2011 GT Convert. Black/Black, 6spd, HID, Security, NAV, 19's
2002 GT Convert. Black/Black, 5spd
1999 GT Convert 35th Aniversery. Green/Black, 5spd
1978 Mustang Fastback. White/Black, T Tops, 4spd.
Apprentice
S197 Member

Jonny B U are the Man! I cant wait to get my New 2011 Shelby black with red stripes, with trac pac and nav.

can u tell me how much longer i have to wait?
1ZVBP8JS8B5126919

thanks Man

Apprentice

Talked to Ford HQ today. They got back with me, and said my car would be released within 2 weeks. Im thinking, even released, how long will shipping take? Ronn

2011 GT 373 Hid Sec Brembo 6spd Race Red
Apprentice

jonnyb gave me a status, my car is somewhere in illinois, it's out of the plant. I don't know if I should pee or poop my pants, but i'm so excited. It's coming to daddy. Thanks JonnyB!
Rookie

JonnyB, thank you so much for your help!

My last two updates from JonnyB have been exactly the same. They say:

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - Ft005 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Jun-04-2010, 08:00 ET Jun-15-2010

I'm assuming this means my car has been hanging out at Ramp 5P since June 4th, and it is still expected to arrive on June 15th. I'm wondering if Ramp 5P is the new Ramp 51. Hopefully it'll be shipped out today, and it'll be here in Maryland Tuesday.
PONY Member

My car left New Boston, MI on 8 Jun.

New message from Jonny:

In Transit Passing (Csx Transportation ) Cincinnati, OH Jun-10-2010, 14:41 ET Jun-15-2010

My Mustang is moving south and coming home!

Larry - SGM (Ret) US Army

2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible
Kona Blue, Stone Leather, Stone Top
6 Speed Auto, 2.73, Comfort Pkg, etc
Rookie
S197 Member

johnny b-----out of sheer desperation and disgust i'm just about to cancel....thought i'd ask a favor( a big favor ) and possibly if you have the time you could look up my car ---i'll wait a little longer before i decide...vin # 1zvbp8cf1b5119228----ordered 2/1..last e/t/a/5/24....gt black cloth red candy 6 spd stick 3.73 gears.......i've had a c/s rep calling for weeks and i get no real info at all........once again,thanks in advance if you can assist.........lou(hp-guy)
Apprentice

My status has been the same for at least 2 weeks. I hope its because it is being delivered locally.

In Production Produced Autoalliance International Inc, MI May-18-2010

2011 Black Mustang GT CS 7/05/2010(Not original order)
Apprentice

JonnyB, out of sheer boredom (or obsessiveness) while waiting for my car I've put together a file that may be useful for you but I'm sure you've got your own means of sorting through your requests.

If any of you would like to update your "ordered date" just for kicks, PM it to me because it wouldn't belong in this thread. This file has the information sorted by the last seven numbers of the VIN.
Attached Files
File Type: xls Stickers.xls (177.0 KB, 154 views)

2011 MCA V6 Coupe, Ebony/Charcoal, 6 SP M/T, 3.31 Rear End, Security Package, HID Headlights.
Tint, GT500 Rear Diffuser, 401a Knob and Boot, Roush Axle-Back Exhaust, Roush Extreme Lowering Springs
Ordered: 3/20/10 | Pulled: 4/8/10 | Built: 4/19/10 | ETA #1: 5/6/10 | ETA #2: 7/15/10 | Delivered: 7/24/10
PONY Member

My car is still late but when checked by my dealer on 6/11/2010, what does this info from the Ford database mean: Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - 10ht046 (Allied Systems Ltd )Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MIJun-11-2010, 08:42 ET May-12-2010

2011 5.0 Mustang Premium Convertible Sterling Grey, 6 spd Manual, Comfort package, Hood Scoop and rear Pedestal Spoiler, GT500 mufflers, GT500 mud flaps, mini antenna, red caliper covers, Boss shift ball and boot, LED trunk lights, Locking GAS Fuel Plug CAP. Ordered 3/30/2010, build date 5/3/2010. delivered 6/16/2010 car still running in perfect condition.
. :kooky:
PONY Member

Ugh, Mine was supposedly released for shipment on june 4th. It said delivery of June 9th. And its the 11th and no SS Killer

Any thoughts?

2011 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red w/ Black Stripe - Brembo Package - Shaker 1000
2003 F150 FX4 5.4L - 3in lift
Semper Paratus
"They say money doesn't buy happiness. That phrase should end with 'just kidding" -Daniel Tosh
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor50 View Post
About week ago my car was here (In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Cumberlan, MD May-28-2010, 02:48 ET Jun-11-2010) Now today Johny sent me another update (In Transit Received - 1083 67 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Jun-04-2010, 17:45 ET
And I live in New York L.I. area , Does anyone know what this means ?? Looks like the car is going back to factory ??
Might be worth asking for the complete history to verify what happened, it sounds very weird if it went way out to Maryland only to go back to the factory. JB might have just sent the wrong status once.
Apprentice

Where is my Mustang?

JohnnyB, here's the VIN for mine: 1ZVBP8CF9B5124676. Can you find it? First it was supposed to be built week 5/28, then week 6/3. I'm chompin'.
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzOSU03 View Post
JonnyB, out of sheer boredom (or obsessiveness) while waiting for my car I've put together a file that may be useful for you but I'm sure you've got your own means of sorting through your requests.

If any of you would like to update your "ordered date" just for kicks, PM it to me because it wouldn't belong in this thread. This file has the information sorted by the last seven numbers of the VIN.
nice job. you could calculate the order to delivery time, and see who got the shorter and longest times and an average.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page