Where is your 2011 Mustang?? - Page 25 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattr12 View Post
nice job. you could calculate the order to delivery time, and see who got the shorter and longest times and an average.
Take a look at this. I added a "Order Time" column to it. We'll need a lot more feedback to be able to really get any meaningful information from this about delivery time frames. BTW, don't ask me to tell you how I actually for that formula to work properly.

Attached Files
File Type: xls Stickers.xls (202.5 KB, 194 views)

2011 MCA V6 Coupe, Ebony/Charcoal, 6 SP M/T, 3.31 Rear End, Security Package, HID Headlights.
Tint, GT500 Rear Diffuser, 401a Knob and Boot, Roush Axle-Back Exhaust, Roush Extreme Lowering Springs
Ordered: 3/20/10 | Pulled: 4/8/10 | Built: 4/19/10 | ETA #1: 5/6/10 | ETA #2: 7/15/10 | Delivered: 7/24/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

Nice spreadsheet. I never had posted my VIN here, I have been going back and forth with Jonny in PMs so it is not in your spreadsheet. VIN: 1ZVBP8FF3B5119033

Anxiously awaiting any news of progress!

2011 GT Prem 401A Convertible - Sterling Grey, Red Interior, Manual, Elect/Comfort/HID/Sec
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor50 View Post
About week ago my car was here (In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Cumberlan, MD May-28-2010, 02:48 ET Jun-11-2010) Now today Johny sent me another update (In Transit Received - 1083 67 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Jun-04-2010, 17:45 ET
And I live in New York L.I. area , Does anyone know what this means ?? Looks like the car is going back to factory ??
I'm about 95% sure that Twin Oaks is just south of Philly, so your car is still on its way up. I'm picking up my car tomorrow () - also in Long Island and it was on ramp 5R for a very long time.

PS: Thanks so much for the updates Jonny, it's gotta take so much of your time to stay on top of all these PMs the way you have.

Rookie

Anyone heard any new news about the QC's going on at Ramp 51? My car is sitting there since 5/19 with a build date 5/18. Was supposed to be delivered 6/2 at the latest. Any updates would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzOSU03 View Post
Take a look at this. I added a "Order Time" column to it. We'll need a lot more feedback to be able to really get any meaningful information from this about delivery time frames. BTW, don't ask me to tell you how I actually for that formula to work properly.
Nice 1ZVBP8CF3B5133969 is a bit weird, tho. It was delivered before it was built May be in parts?
Rookie
S197 Member

Quote:
About week ago my car was here (In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Cumberlan, MD May-28-2010, 02:48 ET Jun-11-2010) Now today Johny sent me another update (In Transit Received - 1083 67 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Jun-04-2010, 17:45 ET
And I live in New York L.I. area , Does anyone know what this means ?? Looks like the car is going back to factory ??
Twin Oaks is in Chester, PA, just south of Philly. Right off of I95. From there I think it's going on truck auto-transport to LI, NY. Don't know whats taking so long. I could be there in 2 hrs from L.I. I think our cars are on the same shipment. I called dealer last week, He had a couple Mustangs inbound on his order sheet with Mid June ETAs..
Apprentice

Build week was Jun 7. Called 800-392-3673 today with VIN and car is built with ETA of July 1 to Phoenix Az. Anyone know how to find out more info on exactly where the car is located after it is built ? I know the camaro boys could pin it down pretty darn well. Thanks, Bill
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slouch View Post
Twin Oaks is in Chester, PA, just south of Philly. Right off of I95. From there I think it's going on truck auto-transport to LI, NY. Don't know whats taking so long. I could be there in 2 hrs from L.I. I think our cars are on the same shipment. I called dealer last week, He had a couple Mustangs inbound on his order sheet with Mid June ETAs..

My salesman told me today all they got is V-6's in he said maybe next week they are getting a truck in on Monday, actually my salesman is my brother in-law If I find out more I will PM you.
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattr12 View Post
Nice 1ZVBP8CF3B5133969 is a bit weird, tho. It was delivered before it was built May be in parts?
Yeah, I think he ordered the 901B build-your-own model. I bet he get's the right coolant sticker...

I'll get rid of that delivery date on Monday.

2011 MCA V6 Coupe, Ebony/Charcoal, 6 SP M/T, 3.31 Rear End, Security Package, HID Headlights.
Tint, GT500 Rear Diffuser, 401a Knob and Boot, Roush Axle-Back Exhaust, Roush Extreme Lowering Springs
Ordered: 3/20/10 | Pulled: 4/8/10 | Built: 4/19/10 | ETA #1: 5/6/10 | ETA #2: 7/15/10 | Delivered: 7/24/10
Apprentice

Shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiipppppp Iiiiiiiitttttt !
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillAz5.0 View Post
Shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiipppppp Iiiiiiiitttttt !

Apprentice

Quote:
If you google CSX Transportation CUMBERLAND TWIN OAKS you will find some references about rack unloading at Twin Oaks. So it looks like it was on rail from Michigan to Cumberland, then up to Twin Oaks and that's where it was offloaded from the rack, to be on a truck I suppose, or maybe on another train. Those offloads/reloads can take a while if a rack is not full, i suppose it won't go, so they're waiting for it to be full, then your baby will be "on track" (pun intended)
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzOSU03 View Post
Please add my VIN to your list if you would, so that I can receive updates.

My VIN is: 1ZVBP8CF1B5133209

Your help is appreciated.

2012 Shelby GT500. White - Stripe Delete. Corsa Exhaust.

2011 Mustang GT - Premium. 6 Speed MT, 3.55 Gears. Sterling Grey, CS Front Lower Valance with Boss 302 Splitter, 2012 Boss 302 Wheels, Airaid Cold Air Intake, and Corsa Extreme Exhaust. Boss 302 Radiator and Oil Cooler. Steeda Sport Lowering Springs, Heavy Duty Strut Mounts, Adjustable Panhard Bar. Koni STR.T Struts and Shocks.
Rookie

Hello! I ordered on 5/24 and my VIN is:

1ZVBP8AM9B5134531

Would you mind adding it to your list?

This assistance is greatly appreciated. I am very excited to learn more about where my car is
Rookie
S197 Member

1ZVBP8JS4B5133771
Red 2011 Shelby GT500 Coupe

I ordered February 4 (dealer did not have allocation for 2 cars this year)

I RE-ordered my car on May 11 New Dealer
Got my VIN on May 27
Window Sticker June 9
Build date on Sticker is June 14
ETA ???

It takes days for me to get updates from my dealer, other than the VIN thats all I have gotten from them. It would sure be nice to know when it is actually built and on a truck. I am only 3 hours away from the plant, so I hope to get it a week after its built.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page