Thanks

You have been great!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie
S197 Member

Jonny,

thanks for your speedy response !
It is as the people say, you're the man.

If you need something from germany please let me know it will be done.

Respectfully
Roger

...drive one.
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Hey, I appreciate you helping out with locating our Mustangs! Here is my VIN: 1ZVBP8CF0B5101612 Any info you can provide is appreciated!

Rookie

Thanks you..

I have been different answers depending on when I call and especially compared to my dealer

My VIN is 1ZVBP8CF0B5114098

Thank you, thank you..

PS: Going on vacation to Europe next Friday and really hoping I can pick up the car before I leave. My original ETA was yesterday 5/20
Rookie

Any insight on the VIN would be much appreciated, you're the man!

1zvbp8cfxb5121432
Apprentice

Probably Jonny is going crazy by now with so many request, so trying to help a little I've compiled all of the request up to now (those who have posted their VIN). I hope this is useful.
Attached:

I suggest that anyone else who wants an update on the status of her/his vehicle includes her/his username (with hyperlink) and VIN in the table and uploads the updated one, so Jonny only has to use the most recent.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Mustang.doc (66.0 KB, 177 views)

Last edited by CathyHalliday; 05-24-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Merge Post
Rookie

Thanks

Shot you a PM last night, just a reminder.

1ZVBP8CF6B5122206

Thanks again.

'11 GT Axleback n Tune by Alternative Auto... soon to be TVS-Powered
-----------------------------------------------------
'93 LX Not stock... Sold
Saab SPG, Subaru Impreza, BMW 335i... Sold
'94 GT Stock?... Sold
Apprentice

My Vin

Supposedly built on 5.19.10
with an ETA of 5.29.10

1ZVBP8CF1B5121481

thanks
Rookie

JonnyB here is my vin and i greatly appreciate it you are the man

VIN: 1ZVBP8AM0B5122168

Thanks Again!!!
Apprentice

I'd like to remind everyone that you can call Ford Customer Service during normal business hours to get a status update. With the sudden influx of VIN's to check, I have a feeling JonnyB could spend his entire weekend trying to catch up. I do appreciate what you're doing though Jonny!
Apprentice

As you asked Jonny,

1ZVBP8CF6B5119175

an F-15 in a sky of Cessnas......!!!!!!!!
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by holloway2006 View Post
I'd like to remind everyone that you can call Ford Customer Service during normal business hours to get a status update. With the sudden influx of VIN's to check, I have a feeling JonnyB could spend his entire weekend trying to catch up. I do appreciate what you're doing though Jonny!
Not so, friend.

In fact, Ford CS (as of sometime early this week) no longer has much info at all and refer customers to their dealers. ESPECIALLY if you car HAS BEEN PRODUCED. If you're still in the order/build phase they might be a little more helpful but once it leaves the factory, fuggedaboutit.

Jonny has been amazing about checking VINs but if I were "him" I would say, "If your VIN is before 120xxx", call Ford CS... they'll have it. Most of those VINs are still in production or just recently built. Ford deserves A LITTLE time to get them QA'd and out.

Mine was built on 5/6 and is still sitting in Flat Rock and while I feel like they're taking their time, I know there are thousands of other Mustangs before mine not yet shipped. My VIN is 116xxx.
PONY Member

JonnyB, I still can't believe you are able to do this for everyone. It must be a huge drain on your time. We all really appreciate this!

For all of us waiting for our new baby, lets try to give JonnyB a break and limit the number of updates you request. Lets not kill him.

1970 302 Grabber blue- First Mustang
2010 Mustang V6 Pony - Wifes ride
2011 GT Premium-3.73-manual-accessory pack 4-Candy Red, Roush axle back Exhaust.
First GT track night 13.38 @ 105, 60ft 2.047
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_High View Post
JonnyB, I still can't believe you are able to do this for everyone. It must be a huge drain on your time. We all really appreciate this!

For all of us waiting for our new baby, lets try to give JonnyB a break and limit the number of updates you request. Lets not kill him.
AMEN! If you placed your order after 5/1, you shouldn't even be asking at this point. Ford CS can probably help you just fine.

A lot of these inquries (including mine) are based on the cars already being produced and just getting "awaiting shipment, at ramp 51" from everyone in the Ford food chain.

Please, if your car hasn't even been scheduled for build, don't overload him. How do you know? Check your window sticker in the top margin. Look for the "1201005xx" date. Drop the leading one and that's your build date in the YYYYMMDD format.

Don't have a window sticker yet? Keep refreshing the page that has them at:

http://www.inventory.fordvehicles.co...ticker.pdf?vin=

And ADD YOUR VIN after the = sign.

Wait about a week after it's been built before you ask.

Jonny, we're all very grateful for your help.
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorvetteDreamin View Post
Not so, friend.

In fact, Ford CS (as of sometime early this week) no longer has much info at all and refer customers to their dealers. ESPECIALLY if you car HAS BEEN PRODUCED. If you're still in the order/build phase they might be a little more helpful but once it leaves the factory, fuggedaboutit.

Jonny has been amazing about checking VINs but if I were "him" I would say, "If your VIN is before 120xxx", call Ford CS... they'll have it. Most of those VINs are still in production or just recently built. Ford deserves A LITTLE time to get them QA'd and out.

Mine was built on 5/6 and is still sitting in Flat Rock and while I feel like they're taking their time, I know there are thousands of other Mustangs before mine not yet shipped. My VIN is 116xxx.
Thanks man, that's good info. Mine is being built and will be done tomorrow with an ETA of 6/4 according to the Ford Rep, so we'll see if that actually happens.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page