Possibly an additional $750 off a new Ford! - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Possibly an additional $750 off a new Ford!

Here's the details.. I've left them for you to read through since I'm not in the market for a new Stang. Hope this saves some of you some cashola!

$750 off a new Ford - SlickDeals.net Forums

I just noticed this was started a couple months ago, so I'm not sure if its still valid.

2004 SVT Cobra- Sold
2005 GT Premium- Sold
1990 GT Hatch- Sold
1989 GT Vert - Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010
Apprentice

I got this brochure rebate and it's like getting free money. Just go on their site and order one.

GT/CS Race Red M/T

-Glass Roof
-Security package

Delivered 6/21, first day of summer
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010
PONY Member
V6 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ChaosFury
Yea they sent me two brochures, so its like a $1500 price cut!

Elenora. Watch out, she may kick.

2012 GT Premium: Race red - automatic - 3:31 gears - HID headlights - all weather 19" Pirelli tires - Roush axle-back exhaust, GT/CS Spoiler. Coming soon: quarter panel & rear window louvers

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFury View Post
Yea they sent me two brochures, so its like a $1500 price cut!
You can not combine 2 of them. Only one private offer... U can not combine with AQHA or college grad rebate either. The only rebate u can combine is the $500 rebate that the mustangs are coming with. That program ends June 1st. Hopefully Ford renews it..

Current: 2000 V6 Convertible 5 Spd, Dark Blue, Grey Leather Interior with Rear Spoiler
On Order (Apr 24th): 2011 V6 Convertible Premium
Auto, Black with Black Leather, 203 A - MCA edition, Comfort package, Security package, Rear Camera, Convertible Boot Cover
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010
PONY Member

My brochure states it's good till 06/14/2010. I'm hoping my GT comes in before that date!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by csriram45 View Post
You can not combine 2 of them. Only one private offer... U can not combine with AQHA or college grad rebate either. The only rebate u can combine is the $500 rebate that the mustangs are coming with. That program ends June 1st. Hopefully Ford renews it..
How much is the college grad rebate?

GT/CS Race Red M/T

-Glass Roof
-Security package

Delivered 6/21, first day of summer
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010
PONY Member

It is 500 bucks. So the coupon is a better idea because they cant be combined I dont believe.

2011 premium GT. Sterling Grey metalic with Charcoal interior. Roush Axlebacks. Redline hood struts. Shelby GT500 style rims. Smoked side markers. Comfort package with GT coupe Accessories #5. Don't Judge me for the accessories pack, I'm a recovering Ricer...

Other rides:
2011 Mazda CX-7 Touring Turbo
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010
Rookie

Does anyone know if you can combine

A plan + recent college grad?

or

A plan + the brochure rebate?

Thanks
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010
Banned

Rookie

Received brochure...but no rebate coupon included

Just received brochure in mail yesterday and it does include info on interest rates but unless I am blind I see nothing about the $750 rebate. Am I missing something?

Ordered V-6 Pony Package 3:31 Kona Blue stone leather comfort package stripe delete
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxto View Post
Just received brochure in mail yesterday and it does include info on interest rates but unless I am blind I see nothing about the $750 rebate. Am I missing something?
Did you indicate that you were going to purchase within the next 30 days? I understand that this selection is necessary.
Rookie

Rebate

Was this rebate printed in the brochure or an insert card in the brochure? I ordered a 2010 brochure as told to do and see nothing about rebate. Also have ordered the 2011-not received yet.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmusta14 View Post
Was this rebate printed in the brochure or an insert card in the brochure? I ordered a 2010 brochure as told to do and see nothing about rebate. Also have ordered the 2011-not received yet.
If you go to the other thread I linked above you will see the scan of my mailer, well the important part anyway. It is "Private cash" so FORD sends it to you as an incentive to come over to the FORD side. In my case it was because I had a Toyota product and the program is titled "Toyota Conquest". I think there are also loyalty programs?
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

I checked my mailbox today and in it was a postcard from Ford stamped with the address of my nearest Ford dealer. The postcard reads as is in it's entirety:

"It's parked inside every heart: a longing for something wild. Something untamed. Something only part of you pursues, yet all of you wants. A Mustang. Completely changed, inside and out, the 2010 Mustang screams speed -- even when standing still. So act fast if you want to use this $750 Bonus Cash -- it's cash you can use over and above any current public offer. Go ahead. Grab hold of a new, more refined interior. Voice-activate new available technology. Pop the clutch. Punch the accelerator. Defy your sensibilities. And launch yourself into the next generation of Mustang muscle. Do it all by visiting our showroom before this offer ends 07/06/2010."

Also it's being treated as (or says it's) bonus cash although it has the same provisions as the private cash offer. Not sure if it can be used at other dealerships or I have to specifically bring it to this dealership to cash in on it. I probably won't do it unless I get a good deal on a Fusion and a decent trade value for my Sonata. But I thought it was interesting and would pass it along. It's obvious being used to try to push 2010 models (Mustangs) out the door as nothing about 2011 models are even listed on the postcard. The exclusions the postcard includes '09 models like F-150 Harley Davidson, '09/'10 GT500 and a few others. Anyone else get a postcard from their Ford dealer?

For Play: 2011 Ford Mustang v6 Premium Coupe w/Pony Package. Stock...for now.

For Work: 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE. The fun daily driver.
Apprentice

The $750 mail rebate is compatible with the $500 rebate and the 0% financing.
Maybe you need to insist a little in the dealership because they may not be familiar with it and they are not expecting rebates in a new model.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page