My new 2011 Kona Blue GT - Pics

i hope this works. What a ride

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Nice car man!!! I really want one also.

91 LX Vert-BBK Shorty headers-Pypes o/r x pipe-pypes violator catback-AM CAI-stack racing 70mm tb & egr-73mm c&l maf-Explorer intake-march ud pulley's-B&M Shift kit
42,000 orig miles
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

Really nice, congrates!

What interior is in the new baby???

Blueblaze
2011 GT 5.0 Premium Coupe, Kona Blue, Interior Charcoal /Grabber Blue ,6 speed MT, Comfort Group, ,Brembo Brakes , 3.73 Gears, Security Package, Shaker1000, Polk Speakers, CDC Chin Spoiler, JLT Oil Separator, Custom Grille layout, HID, Brenspeed 93 Tune /Steeda CAI , GT500 SVT Axle Backs
A new Beast in disguise…..

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Send a message via Yahoo to 5venoms
It is a GT Premium, 6 Speed Manual, Security package and 19" wheels. No other options.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

What color leather interior, black, stone or saddle?

Blueblaze
2011 GT 5.0 Premium Coupe, Kona Blue, Interior Charcoal /Grabber Blue ,6 speed MT, Comfort Group, ,Brembo Brakes , 3.73 Gears, Security Package, Shaker1000, Polk Speakers, CDC Chin Spoiler, JLT Oil Separator, Custom Grille layout, HID, Brenspeed 93 Tune /Steeda CAI , GT500 SVT Axle Backs
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

One more question,
did you order the car, If so, when ?

or buy a dealer stock unit?

Blueblaze
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Sorry. :-) It is black leather.

I purchased from dealer inventory. The car hit the ground yesterday at 2PM and I had it home by 6:30PM.

Here is the VIN 1ZVBP8CF0B5113937
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2011 GT Kona Blue.pdf (135.6 KB, 334 views)
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

Nice, thats the way to go.. See it , like it,, buy it,, its home...

Best of luck with your new 5.0 !!

Blueblaze
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5venoms View Post
It is a GT Premium, 6 Speed Manual, Security package and 19" wheels. No other options.
I'll have my eye out for it here in Manch bro!

2000 GT 14.5 sec @ 98 mph
SCT tuner...SLP powerflo catback...JLT short ram intake...Typhoon intake manifold...Professional products throttle body...C&L intake plenum...Steeda underdrive pulleys...Steeda tri-ax short throw shifter...05-09 Mustang GT shift knob...Steeda adjustable clutch cable, firewall adjuster, and quadrant kit...Eibach front sway bar...Steel strut bar...Tokico shocks...Polyurethane spring isolators...J&M rear lower control arms...Powerslot rotors...Nitto tires
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Good old manchvegas. Absolutely. I believe there is a car show at the new hooksett Super Walmart on the 12th of June.
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5venoms View Post
Good old manchvegas. Absolutely. I believe there is a car show at the new hooksett Super Walmart on the 12th of June.
Do I have to sign up or get a ticket or anything, or can I just show up?

2000 GT 14.5 sec @ 98 mph
SCT tuner...SLP powerflo catback...JLT short ram intake...Typhoon intake manifold...Professional products throttle body...C&L intake plenum...Steeda underdrive pulleys...Steeda tri-ax short throw shifter...05-09 Mustang GT shift knob...Steeda adjustable clutch cable, firewall adjuster, and quadrant kit...Eibach front sway bar...Steel strut bar...Tokico shocks...Polyurethane spring isolators...J&M rear lower control arms...Powerslot rotors...Nitto tires
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

I believe you just show up. I was at that store again today and saw the sign once more. It mentioned nothing of having to pre-register. It only mentioned that it would be off to the side where the oil change department is. I will be there weather permitting. :smilie
Rookie

Finally, went through all the hoops to register here so I can post on this forum.

Bought the Kona Blue 2011 Mustang GT Premium off of an inbound truck on Friday. Supposed to be here in next day or two because of the weekend.

Actually, your posts of the vehicle helped me decide to buy it, not the vehicle itself, but the color.

It's a little tamer with a 6-spd automatic, since its the wifey's car and she's not racing 1/4 mile speeds down to the grocery store. Of course, I get to drive it every now and then and all in all a significant improvement over her old Jeep Grand Cherokee. I drive a 4x4 Ranger Truck back and forth to work and in the woods, and not giving that one up because I need that one in my lifestyle as well.

[[[smoke]]]
PONY Member

Congrats & Enjoy that beast!

Great COLOR CHOICE!

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]GT Premium Manual-Kona Blue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]401A Int.-Char/Blk/W/Cashmere[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Security Pkg.-3.73 Ltd Slip [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Access Pkg #4 Hood Scoop N Ped Spoiler[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
GT Member

Very nice. I love the Kona Blue!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in