New Canadian Incentives - June 1 to June 30 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

New Canadian Incentives - June 1 to June 30

1,000 Costco is now available on 2011 models.

2011-Models (excluding Focus, Ranger, Fiesta, Shelby GT500 and F-650/F-750) will be eligible for the $1,000 Costco Member Offer, effective June 1 through June 30, 2010.

Recycle Your Ride is now available on 2011 models

2011-Models (excluding Fiesta and F-650/F-750) will be eligible for the Ford of Canada “Recycle Your Ride” Program, effective June 1 through June 30, 2010.

That's it for now. I'll post more when I get to the dealership this morning.

2011 V6 Kona Blue, Automatic, Black Leather, Tint, 1/4 Window Louvers, Electronic Corrosion Control Module, Husky Liner Floor Mats, 1969 "BOSS 305" Striping. Terrace Ford Lincoln - Burlington - Finance Manager
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010
Rookie

Where do you see that? On ford.ca it still says 2010 models.... great news though!

post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Layla, sometimes they need a little time to put it all in place. I work at a dealership and the Bulletins were on InFord this morning.

Just ran a SmartVincent and Costco is now showing up when I punch my VIN in. Great News Indeed!!

2011 V6 Kona Blue, Automatic, Black Leather, Tint, 1/4 Window Louvers, Electronic Corrosion Control Module, Husky Liner Floor Mats, 1969 "BOSS 305" Striping. Terrace Ford Lincoln - Burlington - Finance Manager

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010
Rookie

Can I sign up with Costco today and get this discount? Or is only for existing members?
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

You must be a Costco member prior to April 30. Sorry :-(

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010
Rookie

Now if only the Five-O program would apply..or my car would actually get here..I'd be laughing!
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Hopefully it will get here by the end of June Layla!!

Five-0 is available on the 11 Mustang up to 750.00 towards your first payment. You must finance through Ford Credit.

We don't get any "heads up" on incentives but I wouldn't be surprised if Ford brings back employee pricing in July. Then you get A plan but lose a lot of the subvented financing and incentives like Costco.

Also the Bank of Canada raised rates a quarter point today so car finance rates will probably go up too. Currently 5.89% for 96 months through BMO, is the best I can get. 3.99 for 60 through Ford Credit

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010
Apprentice

Hi all,

When i ordered my mustang from Advantage Ford here in Calgary, the sales manager put a number down. But becaues my mustang wont be here until July, he mentioned that he would also honour a quote built in July and that he very strongley beleives that employee pricing will be brought back in July.

Just out of curiosity, what did everyone pay or agree apon when ordering their cars? I want to see how well i did in Canadian dollars.

And yes, i know my grammer is garbage.

Chaos over Control

2011 V6 Pony Package, Standard tranny with 3.31s,leather & Sync, Winter driver, yea its fun
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Capt.

When you ordered your Mustang you have the current programs (order date incentives) "rainchecked". If your car arrives in July and the programs are better (delivery date incentives) then you get those. Can't combine both.

I'm taking one off the lot, in a couple of weeks (it's been torture walking by it everyday). I'm getting "D" (A) plan, Costco and Loyalty.

V6 with Int upgrade package, alarm, leather, remote start, comfort group. $30449.00 CDN plus 13% tax (less Costco, Loyalty - $1500).

I'm not including the countless mods I've already done like tint, keyless entry, floor mats, stripes, rust module, etc.

Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmodem View Post
You must be a Costco member prior to April 30. Sorry :-(
Well, that's a shame. Hopefully if I order now, there will be an Employee Pricing deal on when it arrives!
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Sorry Mooch!!! If you have no incentives now, then ordering is your best bet, as Employee Pricing will probably be on in July. No guarantee, but past practice suggests that this is what Ford will do. You'll get A plan which is 2% over dead.

At the very minimum lock in your Ford Credit or Bank Rate NOW!!! It will only go up between now and July. Approvals are good for 90 days.

BTW, it might be worth getting a Costco card. That's what I did on April 23rd and it's paying off now. They might change the parameters in July. What a game eh?

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmodem View Post
Capt.

When you ordered your Mustang you have the current programs (order date incentives) "rainchecked". If your car arrives in July and the programs are better (delivery date incentives) then you get those. Can't combine both.

I'm taking one off the lot, in a couple of weeks (it's been torture walking by it everyday). I'm getting "D" (A) plan, Costco and Loyalty.

V6 with Int upgrade package, alarm, leather, remote start, comfort group. $30449.00 CDN plus 13% tax (less Costco, Loyalty - $1500).

I'm not including the countless mods I've already done like tint, keyless entry, floor mats, stripes, rust module, etc.
What is this "loyalty" that you're mentioning? How much is it, and how does it work? Thanks.
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Rich, it's a $500 incentive for returning customers. Not huge, but every bit helps. There may be a similar program with Ford USA. Check with your dealer, they can look you up in VINcent.

Q2 $500 Targeted Loyalty Offer for selected customers who receive a Targeted Loyalty mailing, and purchase or lease an eligible vehicle from April 1, 2010 through June 30, 2010.

Targeted Customers:
The targeted customers for the $500 Targeted Loyalty Offer, will include:

o
ALL Ford & Lincoln lessees with a scheduled lease termination between April 1, 2010 and March 31, 2011. There will be no control group in this program. All lessees with a scheduled lease termination in this 12 month period will be eligible for the $500 Targeted Loyalty Offer.
o
SELECTED Ford & Lincoln owners who are in a retail equity position (as determined by Ford Credit)

Apprentice
S197 Member

ACTUALLY - all you need to do is know someone (anyone) who has a costco membership prior to the identified date.

What you can then do, is have them change their mailing address to YOUR address. The specifics of the incentive reads one discount per household - if they live with you, they are part of the household.

And there you have another $1000 off you new ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch360 View Post
Well, that's a shame. Hopefully if I order now, there will be an Employee Pricing deal on when it arrives!

2008 Vista Blue Mustang GT Coupe, FRPP Hot Rod Cams, FRPP 4.10s, Eiback Pro Lowering Kit, Steeda UDP, Steeda CMDP, Steeda CAI with 94 Octane Custom Dyno Tune, Kooks LT headers with H-pipe, Solo Performance Axleback Exhaust, 20" Foose Nitrous Legend wrapped with Falken FK-452.
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Hmmm? You're right Vistablue. Just have to be at the same household address. I haven't had anyone do this (to my knowledege) but I have to send it out for validation, so if someone were to do this, they'd have to make sure the changes are done before I validate it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page