JonnyB ia awol... - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

JonnyB ia awol...

I guess he has been told to cease and desist. I wonder if he was an employee of Ford who got a hold of some confidential computer program. I haven't heard anything in 10 days.

2011 GT Convertible, Race Red, Auto, Loaded
My "other Ford"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010
Rookie
S197 Member

I heard from another forum that Jonnyb married a supermodel who was in treatment for sexual addictions, and is on a honeymoon on a remote south American beach.

Copper man

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010
PONY Member

I'm hoping he didn't get FIRED or something similar!I haven't tried to contact him since he last updated me.He was providing some info when we were getting misinformation from FORD & the dealers.Hope to hear from him soon!

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]GT Premium Manual-Kona Blue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]401A Int.-Char/Blk/W/Cashmere[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Security Pkg.-3.73 Ltd Slip [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Access Pkg #4 Hood Scoop N Ped Spoiler[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010
Apprentice

Chicken Little said to tell everyone all is well. Jonny is probably on vacation. It happens.

I'm grateful for the information he provided when he provided it but had no expectation that it would continue indefinitely. If his absence is not because of vacation, I hope he is well and simply enjoying his new ride.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010
Apprentice

He created a monster he couldn't control.

He'll be back, but he won't be Jonny B.

Thanks for the updates, though. It was fun amazing my in-the-dark salesman with that ****.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I'm thankful for jonnyb and hope all is ok with him.I have another angle to get info.I called customer service the other day and got this really nice girl.She was more then happy to check on my car and I think if I had asked for her personal number I could have got it.

I only have a first name but next time I call I will ask for her and try to get my mack on you know how much women like attention

2011 Performance white base GT 6MT 3.73 gears(sold)
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilla8 View Post
I'm thankful for jonnyb and hope all is ok with him.I have another angle to get info.I called customer service the other day and got this really nice girl.She was more then happy to check on my car and I think if I had asked for her personal number I could have got it.

I only have a first name but next time I call I will ask for her and try to get my mack on you know how much women like attention
Be careful or you'll start getting VINs to check. . . :p
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorvetteDreamin View Post
Be careful or you'll start getting VINs to check. . . :p
Aint that the truth

2011 Performance white base GT 6MT 3.73 gears(sold)
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010
PONY Member

JohnnyB is on Vacation and it seems like FORD is too!! But JohnnyB Deserves a good break for all his help to us! Ford just get back to work, your not impressing us!!!
Apprentice

My dealer emailed me this morning and asked me if I had any more current information on the status of my order or the reason for the hold. He's apparently getting no information from Ford.
Apprentice

Now thats bad, a dealer coming to his customer for info. Ford has something going on, and it making customers mad as well as their dealers. My dealer still has cars MIA too. Ronn

2011 GT 373 Hid Sec Brembo 6spd Race Red
Apprentice

Its just a vehicle tracking program but only certain level ford personnel have access. I have the program but I can't log into it.

2011 Black Mustang GT CS 7/05/2010(Not original order)
Rookie

My sales guy is frustrated as well. He can only get that all V8's are on hold, but doesn't actually know if that's true or not. Bottom line is they aren't shipping them to him. Yay for collecting dust for 6 weeks.

Current ride: 2005 Torch Red GT Premium Vert
On Order: 2011 Red Candy GT/CS Vert
Ordered 2/8
Build date 4/22
ETA 5/14

Awaiting Shipment Returned from Offsite - Ual13 (Autoport Limited ) Autoalliance International Inc, MI May-24-2010, 18:26 ET
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page