Has the window sticker link gone crazy - i see other cars with 1 vin# - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Apprentice

Yes the site is becoming some type of alien life form. I finally got my 2011 mustang window sticker the other night - ctl-alt-printscreen and pasted into a word doc luckily. Next times it showed a 2010 expidition, truck and then cargo van. Hmmm - maybe the cargo van ?! Ship it !

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05yellergt View Post
Is this only happening for people whose cars are built already?
Nope.

I could view my window sticker May 28th and my car was scheduled to be built the week of June 6. June 6th formally became June 9 which was yesterday. I am confident it has been built but I cringe at having my dealer verify the latest ETA to find I am mired in area 51.

Greg

2011 Mustang GT Premium Coupe 6-Speed Manual
Performance White/Charcoal with 401A and Grabber Blue Stripe
HID's, Security Package, 3.55, Brembos
Ordered 5-18, VIN 5-25, Window Sticker 6-02, Spawned 06-09-10, Delivered 07-03-10
Apprentice

It must have been a server issue, I was getting the same thing but it looks like it has been corrected.

Receipt Date: 7/25/2006 Serialize Date: 7/27/2006
Segment Date: 7/27/2006 Sequence Date: 8/7/2006
Blend Date: 8/10/2006 Produced Date: 8/19/2006 Gate Release Date: 8/19/2006 Ship Date: 8/21/2006 Arrival Date: 9/6/2006 Sold Date: 1/27/2007
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in