Just Placed My Order! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Just Placed My Order!

Hey guys, just got back from the dealer. After finding a guy I wanted to deal with I placed my order!

I debated several of the options and finally settled on what I wanted and am so excited. Here is what I went with:

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium, Kona Blue, HIDs, 3.73, Security Package, 19 inch Painted Aluminum Rims

Hopefully the wait is short (hey a guy can hope)!

DELIVERED: 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium, Kona Blue, Black Leather Interior, HIDs, 3.73, Security, 19 inch Painted Aluminum Rims - Roush: Front Valance, Front/Side Splitters

Washington State 5.0 Owner's Thread:

allfordmustangs.com/forums/west-coast/240489-official-washington-state-5-0-owners-thread.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010
PONY Member

Congrats!! I ordered mine in Januay, it's suppose to be here on 6/20.

2006 GT, FRPP drag pack, FRPP handling pack
2011 GT ordered 1/30, off the truck on 6/21

Black GT - 401a, Black/Cashmere interior
6 spd, spoiler delete, security package
3.73, HID, comfort package
Brembo brake package, Glass top
First mod - CS front fascia
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010
Apprentice

Nice order. I hope your car is scheduled and arrives soon!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010
Apprentice

Send a message via Yahoo to ptc559
Congrats, Hope it comes in Quick
Mine will be here soon.... I hope

2012 V6 Kona Blue, 3.31, Auto, Pony Package, Comfort Package, backup sensor

Mods: Tint, C&L CAI, FRPP Sport Axel-back, Billet Chrome interior accents, side scoops
Mods Coming Soon:
GT500 suspension, GT/CS Spoiler, window louvers, Tune
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010
PONY Member

CONGRATS on your order.Most of the cars that were ordered later have been delivered pretty quickly.

The KONA BLUE is a great choice.Everyone that has seen mine love the color & it does have a little bit of a color change to it.Depends on the lighting & angle your observing it from.

Lets not forget the HEART of the beast the 5.0 is amazing.I have put 170 miles on mine & loving every second of it.

Some say the stock exhaust isn't loud enough.I think it's perfect because if your not after the throttle or at an RPM above 2 grand it's pretty quiet.However the second you get above that or your after the gas it sounds FANTASTIC!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue Beauty 2 015.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	267.6 KB
ID:	101421  

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]GT Premium Manual-Kona Blue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]401A Int.-Char/Blk/W/Cashmere[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Security Pkg.-3.73 Ltd Slip [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Access Pkg #4 Hood Scoop N Ped Spoiler[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Thanks guys. I am pumped. -- You think I should order the manual now to get the 750 coupon? I want to time it right so that it won't expire before I get my car (say its 2 months from now).

DELIVERED: 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium, Kona Blue, Black Leather Interior, HIDs, 3.73, Security, 19 inch Painted Aluminum Rims - Roush: Front Valance, Front/Side Splitters

Washington State 5.0 Owner's Thread:

allfordmustangs.com/forums/west-coast/240489-official-washington-state-5-0-owners-thread.html
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010
Apprentice

Great choice in specs. Hopefully it'll get to you quick. Wish I knew where mine was, last update it was still in production though.

2011 Mustang GT premium, Kona Blue, black over the top stipe, 6-spd manual, 3:73 gears, Brembo Brake Package, Comfort Package, Electronics Package, Coupe Package #5, Steeda CAI w/ Brenspeed tune
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilram11 View Post
Thanks guys. I am pumped. -- You think I should order the manual now to get the 750 coupon? I want to time it right so that it won't expire before I get my car (say its 2 months from now).
The current $750 coupon expires 7/18 i believe. Gotta double check on that. So hopefully they will extend it again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page