2011 mustang shipping hold - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubyu View Post
to be honest each opinion is going to vary from dealer to dealer I think no dealer actually knows what they are talking about and this is starting to piss me off Royally! It's ridiculous! Ford just needs to be upfront!
That quote I posted was relayed to us by a dealer. It's word for word from FORD HQ, not a dealer's own personal scribblings.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

MACH I Member
S197 Member

I have just been overcome with joy. I logged into the vehicle locater( I have done this way to many times to count) and my car is now in transit after a month and a half of awaiting shipments and sent offsite. I spoke with a transporter the other day at the dealership and he said it takes them 2 days to get it here. I am so ready!

Some people lead the way blindly, Others follow with 20/20 vision

Aaron S.
2011 5.0| MT82| White/Saddle|HID|Brembo|3.73| GT/CS Fascia| Saleen Grill| DynaTech LT's and O/R X| AFCO Aluminum Radiator | J&M LCA's & RELO's|Hurst Billet + | Eibach Pro Springs| KONI STR-T |Bama93| Airaid| 255/40/19(f)285/35/19(r) Kuhmo ECSTA XS|

Gone but not forgotten
|08 Mustang GT, MT Black| 05 IS 300 MT Black| 00 Camaro SS MT Black|95 Acura Integra GSR MT Black | 91 Prelude Si 4WS MT Black|

Apprentice
S197 Member

how are you guys using this vehicle locator website and/ or seeing your window stickers?I tried one I saw here tonite and it didn't work.please advise,thanks

KOZZ 2011 GT 5.0 Premium Convertible,6 spd.Manual Trans.,Kona Blue,Stone Leather,Black Cloth Top,Electronics/Nav.Pkg.,Comfort Pkg.,Security Pkg.,18"Polished Aluminum Wheels,Rear Video Camera,Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust ,Ford Racing Procal tune w/K&N drop- in,CDC Aggressive chin spoiler,A.M. hood struts to get rid of the fugly prop rod!

PONY Member

lol Hope we both have ours Kozz!! This wait is killing me I know its probably killing you also!
PONY Member

I would like to know about the vehicle locator, and Kozz I did have the window sticker lookup link but cannot seem to find it again! Hopefully someone will post you a link to see that window sticker! Can someone help a fellow stanger out and maybe send me the locator website link in a private message so no one gets shut down! I am begging you please let me know of a way to track my car, I even tried to look for it through Microsoft sync and activated that but no luck! Customer service knows me on a first name basis is seems like now!
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlefieldK View Post
Today my dealer told me that all Brembo package cars are on hold (to build) because of a shortage of 19" Pirelli tires. He claimed the Pirelli is behind as a result of the volcano situation in Europe. He also said that all other "build" holds had been resolved.
I ordered May 18th with the Brembo package and my car was built last Wednesday. Maybe I got lucky?

Greg

2011 Mustang GT Premium Coupe 6-Speed Manual
Performance White/Charcoal with 401A and Grabber Blue Stripe
HID's, Security Package, 3.55, Brembos
Ordered 5-18, VIN 5-25, Window Sticker 6-02, Spawned 06-09-10, Delivered 07-03-10
Apprentice

What about those of us that ordered in February and haven't seen or heard squat?

So much for prioritization.

2011 GT Prem 401A Convertible - Sterling Grey, Red Interior, Manual, Elect/Comfort/HID/Sec
PONY Member

Thats right MK Pony, I did not mean to leave you guys out I believe they should get you Jan and feb guys then get us march guys, and get this thing on the ball in order!
Apprentice

Hey Kozz, my dealer also called today, pretty close after the Ford rep did. Both, yes both said end of June for me. Also when Ford HQ called last week, she said 2 weeks, your car should be released. So it sounds like 2 weeks for us left at the factory. Hopefully i will see my car at the end of next week. Yes hopefully we will be riding around insted of stuck on the net looking for info!!!! Ronn

2011 GT 373 Hid Sec Brembo 6spd Race Red
Apprentice

Hey, guys. When I called Ford CS, the last update on my GT is dated 5/21 (ordered 5/4). It had been built. Orig was scheduled for 6/3 shipment. Now???

Would like to try the VIN # = window sticker link, but the link doesn't work. I get a webpage not found message. Is it really a good link?

Help would be appreciated.

Oh! Nevermind!

Your gotta put your own VIN in coyote's web address. Saw it in your other post, coyote. Works for me!

Last edited by SalguodTM; 06-18-2010 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Updated. Figured it out.
Apprentice

Still works for me: http://services.forddirect.fordvehic...ticker.pdf?vin= (put your VIN after =).

2011 GT Prem 401A Convertible - Sterling Grey, Red Interior, Manual, Elect/Comfort/HID/Sec
Apprentice

Yeah. DUH! I'm so excited I didn't read the full post. Just clicked on the link. 'Course it didn't work. No VIN. But I got it now. Printed my sticker. Cool!
Apprentice

Ordered my Mustang GT with Brembo on the 8th, build is next week, delivery around July 14th.

Ken Littlefield
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKPony View Post
Still works for me: http://services.forddirect.fordvehic...ticker.pdf?vin= (put your VIN after =).

I feel your pain

Ordered Feb 6th
Built April 5th
ETA April 17th..... still waiting
Rookie

To everyone in the same boat as me waiting for their 2011 Mustang GT to arrive, pasted below is the email response that I got from Ford when I emailed a question about the status of the Ship Hold:

Thank you for contacting the Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center regarding the order status of your 2011 Ford Mustang.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.

Please be advised that the retail orders for Ford Mustang will be shipped/delivered around late July. [My emphasis] They are going thru a new inspection process and the vehicles will be delivered after meeting the inspection needs. You may also stay in contact with your selling Ford Dealership regarding the status of your Ford Mustang. Again, in behalf of Ford Motor Company, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.

Obviously, this is disappointing news...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page