Anyone else waiting on a retail order in Louisana or surrounding state - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Anyone else waiting on a retail order in Louisana or surrounding state

I was just informed by one of the AAI engineers that my car is ready for shipiment and its just waiting to have a full rail car heading this way. He stated the estimated time range once it's on the rail car would be 10-14 days

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2010
Apprentice

Nice, I'm waiting for mine to ship to Dallas. They should have plenty coming in this direction to suit their needs for shipping.

2011 MCA V6 Coupe, Ebony/Charcoal, 6 SP M/T, 3.31 Rear End, Security Package, HID Headlights.
Tint, GT500 Rear Diffuser, 401a Knob and Boot, Roush Axle-Back Exhaust, Roush Extreme Lowering Springs
Ordered: 3/20/10 | Pulled: 4/8/10 | Built: 4/19/10 | ETA #1: 5/6/10 | ETA #2: 7/15/10 | Delivered: 7/24/10
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Yea, he did state that it should be within the next few days. But I don't wanna get my hopes up lol -- I think they either come into the Houston Yard or New Orleans Yard to be put on a Transporter

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2010
Rookie

Mine just got put on a canadian national railway car ettx909315 which is due to leave flat rock tomm and arrive in jackson m.s. on monday the 21st. got this info from canadian. my dealer is bolton ford in lake charles, la. The general manager said it might be a option for me and a salesman to go pick it up from jackson but he would have to check with ford first.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2010
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzOSU03 View Post
I'm waiting for mine to ship to Dallas.
Me too, my dealer told me it will probably come in this weekend but I'll believe it when I see it.

1989 GT
Dark Shadow Blue, Manual, Mostly Stock
2011 GT
400A, Sterling Gray, Charcoal Black Int., Manual, 3.73, 19" Luster Nickel Wheels
Ordered: 3/13/10, Built: 4/12/10, Delivered: 7/2/10
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by konabluegt11 View Post
Mine just got put on a canadian national railway car ettx909315 which is due to leave flat rock tomm and arrive in jackson m.s. on monday the 21st. got this info from canadian. my dealer is bolton ford in lake charles, la. The general manager said it might be a option for me and a salesman to go pick it up from jackson but he would have to check with ford first.
That's great when was urs built? Mine was built on May 11th.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page