The $750 cash offer - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

The $750 cash offer

The $750 cash offer in the mail with the 2011 brochure. Did anyone get that from Canada or is that only in the US. I ordered brochure months ago and nothing yet. If anyone got a 2nd rebate please let me know. Send me a PM I will give you something for it. My car is 5 weeks on the way now.
thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangcs2011 View Post
The $750 cash offer in the mail with the 2011 brochure. Did anyone get that from Canada or is that only in the US. I ordered brochure months ago and nothing yet. If anyone got a 2nd rebate please let me know. Send me a PM I will give you something for it. My car is 5 weeks on the way now.
thanks
Sorry!! I tried it and there was no coupon. There was no brochure either!!!

Just a big envelope with 1 sheet of paper telling me I could get the PDF Brochure at Ford.ca.

Your best bets are Loyalty, Costco and X/A Plan.

Canadians do not get the 750 offer.

2011 V6 Kona Blue, Automatic, Black Leather, Tint, 1/4 Window Louvers, Electronic Corrosion Control Module, Husky Liner Floor Mats, 1969 "BOSS 305" Striping. Terrace Ford Lincoln - Burlington - Finance Manager
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010
GT Member

I did get that offer on a post card in the USA. It specifically states on that offer that it is NOT transferable to another person (outside of household)...meaning to be used only by the person it was addressed to on the card. Card I received came about 27 days AFTER the "brochure" I received. Card also states: "Take new retail delivery from DEALER STOCK between 6/9/10 and 8/2/10." This may be different from offers others have received in the mail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page