Can someone look at my order status history and tell me what is going on? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Can someone look at my order status history and tell me what is going on?

So apparently it shipped out on 6-13 on a convoy from Flat Rock, only to arrive 3 days later in Flat Rock?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010
Apprentice

Cassens - Vehicle Tracking try putting that convoy number or maybe your dealer order number or the DORA number in the window. Otherwise just call them with your VIN.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Not working. Think that only works when the dealer is the final destination. Dealer code nor VIN got anything.

I need everyone's collective experience/detective work here! I'm getting gray hairs because when CS told me it was "in transit as of Monday", I thought that mean it was actually on its way to me.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerstars View Post
Not working. Think that only works when the dealer is the final destination. Dealer code nor VIN got anything.

I need everyone's collective experience/detective work here! I'm getting gray hairs because when CS told me it was "in transit as of Monday", I thought that mean it was actually on its way to me.
I wouldn't get too worried just yet. Your car finished production 6 weeks after mine did, and mine just got on a truck today to come to my dealer. I had a May 4th ETA on status reports from May 4th up until this morning (when CS told me it was still sitting in a lot and would be shipped late this month). I learned a few minutes later that it had been put on the truck several hours earlier. My status reports were royally screwed up for the whole 12 weeks I've been waiting.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010
Apprentice

Doesnt look like it went anywhere, looks like normal "offsite" moves for inspection/repair. Mine came and went from Ramp 51 two times, very similar status as yours.

No offense, but your car was built two weeks ago. When yours has been sitting a month and a half like the rest of us, then you should start complaining.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010
Rookie
5.0L Member

Where did you get that information on your status report? If you don't mind sharing
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

1) My dealer

2) I actually placed my order in early April
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010
Apprentice

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page