Fellow military folks, anyone order from ENCS? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie
S197 Member

Fellow military folks, anyone order from ENCS?

Just wondering how they were to deal with and if the pricing is really all it's hyped to be. Thinking of ordering a new 5.0 on deployment... How about just ordering from USAA?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010
Apprentice

I priced my build with the online builder and it came out to almost $41,000. If I didn't get the 7 year extended warranty through them, $1300, mine would have come out to $37,900 through them. As you can see, I added a lot of options to mine.

2011 Mustang GT premium, Kona Blue, black over the top stipe, 6-spd manual, 3:73 gears, Brembo Brake Package, Comfort Package, Electronics Package, Coupe Package #5, Steeda CAI w/ Brenspeed tune
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010
Apprentice

I am deployed also and I ordered through ENCS last week as a reward to myself for making Tech. Prices seem competitve to me, I compared them usuing truecar.com to see what others were paying for the same car and it says I got a great deal.

V6 Prem Auto
201A
Black on Black
Electronic package
Comfort package
Security package
rearview camera
3.31 limited slip
remote start

$32695 and that price is with the extended warranty, shipping to Germany, and some overseas protect crap.

Ordered V6 Premium, Black on Black, Manual, w/every option available.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010
PONY Member
5.0L Member

I am working on it!

I have got a few quotes...haven't pulled the trigger yet. Down side is it will take 4-5 months to build and ship. That gets a car here in Oct-Nov, just in time for hibernation. I think I can hold off a little as the ENCS guy here says the rebates will go up and if the car arrives in Feb Mar then so much the better.

Me: 2011 Black GT 5.0/400A/MT/Brembos/Acc Pkg #4/Comfort Pkg/3.31 Born:3MAY2010
MODS: Steeda CAI, Bama Tuned SCT, Magnaflow X-Pipe, UPR C-Can, 8000K Hids, GrabberPony Shifter Ball, & goin' Blacker!!!

The Wife: 2008 Hemi Orange Challenger SRT8
MODS: MBRP Cat-Back, HHP Tuned Diablo, 85MM T-Body, MOPAR CAI & StrutBar, & BilletTech C-Can
De Oppresso Liber
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010
Apprentice

I imagine it'll be at least a year before the rebates go up. I was able to get $2500 off as a discout, and options were cheaper than MSRP. It looks like there will be a high demand for these, so can't imagine a price drop until right before the 2012's can be ordered.

2011 Mustang GT premium, Kona Blue, black over the top stipe, 6-spd manual, 3:73 gears, Brembo Brake Package, Comfort Package, Electronics Package, Coupe Package #5, Steeda CAI w/ Brenspeed tune
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Right now my guy says there is $2000 ($1500 for DOD Civies – like me) rebate on 2011 Mustangs, plus there are other things that can get tossed in. But I do believe my guy when he says those rebates will go up by $500 or $1K in the next 5 months. And if the rebate goes up any time before you take delivery your salesman can factor that in.

http://www.encs.com/uploadedFiles/ENCS/Financing/Ford-Incentives-06.02.10.pdf

Of course the options, as well as, the base price are lower than MSRP... the $850 Freight Charge, $1022 Overseas Transo cost, $525 "Processing Service" and another $719 to truck it down to Italy...that kinda under cuts all the below MSRP pricing. (Over $3K for those keeping track). Funny thing is the quote I got on the car I wanted had a $3,039 Savings below MSRP! So to me at least they are trying to offset their costs to get the car over here.

Were you able to drop that Ziebart protection plan? My guy is not sure if he can delete that and at $469 I don't want it or think it will do any good. They were able to do it for my SRT8 but that was over a year ago.

But bottom line I have bought a couple of cars thru ENCS and they are pretty good to work with.

Me: 2011 Black GT 5.0/400A/MT/Brembos/Acc Pkg #4/Comfort Pkg/3.31 Born:3MAY2010
MODS: Steeda CAI, Bama Tuned SCT, Magnaflow X-Pipe, UPR C-Can, 8000K Hids, GrabberPony Shifter Ball, & goin' Blacker!!!

The Wife: 2008 Hemi Orange Challenger SRT8
MODS: MBRP Cat-Back, HHP Tuned Diablo, 85MM T-Body, MOPAR CAI & StrutBar, & BilletTech C-Can
De Oppresso Liber
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010
Apprentice

I would like to see if you can drop the ziebart protection plan, because it does seem worthless. These cars seem to be selling well and I couldn't imagine the rebate going up until they drop the 2012's. I decided to pull the trigger on my order because I dont get back until Jan, and my sales rep put the delievery to port in Germany for 28 Feb 11, which means I wont get the car till like May. Yes that is a long time to wait, but I wanted to be wearing my new stripe when I start having a car payment, and also by the time I take delivery I will probably be getting a higher rebate with the 2012's being on sale. win win for me. I went back and forth about ordering a car while overseas because of the nearly 2k in extra expenses because of shipping, but when compared using truecar.com, it seems the prices are fair. One disadvantage though is I wanted the hood scoop, but because that is a dealer add on I couldn't get it through ENCS. Additonal rebates I know of are $500 college grad and $300 price match. Happy shopping boys, I know im extremely excited about mine.

Ordered V6 Premium, Black on Black, Manual, w/every option available.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page