Has Anyone Actually Used a Brochure Rebate? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Mailman just came, and I got ANOTHER "big" brochure with the $750 coupon in it. This is, I believe, "Pirvate" cash, and only one can be used, but can be combined with any and all "Public" money I find.

To get these $750 coupons, I submitted a brochure request buying in "1-3 months".

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang_Fan View Post
If your dealer claims they don't know, they are not being forthcoming. I didnt know about the $500 deal, let alone if it can be combined with my $750 coupon. My dealer/salesman Mark @ Price Ford offered it to me on the final paperwork.
I called Ford CS and they stated the $500 is regional and does not apply in my state.

Larry - SGM (Ret) US Army

2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible
Kona Blue, Stone Leather, Stone Top
6 Speed Auto, 2.73, Comfort Pkg, etc
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubyu View Post
I have a 2010 Mustang GT that I am trading in do I qualify for the $1500 rebate? I did not lease it though, and I want to use my $750 coupon is that private or public, and also the 500 bonus cash, and could I use a student discount also Im a college student.
Not sure what $1500 rebate you're talking about, could you be more specific please? Also, the $750 coupon is "Private" cash, as is the college discount, so I think - if I'm reading correctly - that you can have one or the other, but not both.

Is there a Ford dealer here who can clarify that for us please?

PONY Member

Just picked up my Mustang and the $750 had already been checked by my dealer and credited. Sweet! That's $750 I can use elsewhere!

Larry - SGM (Ret) US Army

2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible
Kona Blue, Stone Leather, Stone Top
6 Speed Auto, 2.73, Comfort Pkg, etc
Apprentice

Great for you ..enjoy it

2011 GT Convertible, Race Red, Auto, Loaded
My "other Ford"
Rookie

This is a great thread. I ordered my brochure on Tuesday. How long do you think before it arrives in my mailbox, and will it have the rebate?
Apprentice
S197 Member

I'm glad I looked here before buying our '11 vert so I was able to get the brochure and the coupon. We used ours last night when we picked up my wife's new cart.

2011 V6 Mustang Convertible Premium Kona Blue, Dark Charcoal
202A Pony Package, 6 spd auto, Electronics package, Security package, HID, Comfort package.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richm2256 View Post
If you're a retired military guy ...

Can anyone disprove this, please?
Unless it has changed one must be active military to get the military rebate.

In January 2009 I got about $6000 in rebates for a 2009 GT but not the military one. Now I have to spend the $6000 for a supercharger to keep up with the 2011s.

2009 Mustang GT Deluxe, fake hood scoop, Ford Racing Bullitt cold air intake and tune, Hurst billet competition plus shifter.

Apprentice

I confirm, my car was an order, and they applied the $750 rebate even though it was not a stock.
Apprentice

Received my $750.00 credit at time of purchase. Thanks Ford!

2011 3.7 Base - Getrag 6
FRPP 3.73s - FRPP KR springs - Shelby 500 KR rear shocks - FRPP 18" Euro Silver Bullets - 255/45ZR18 Giti Drift 1 - Custom 91 Octane Tune
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_the_Pearl View Post
Unless it has changed one must be active military to get the military rebate.

In January 2009 I got about $6000 in rebates for a 2009 GT but not the military one. Now I have to spend the $6000 for a supercharger to keep up with the 2011s.
Earl, not sure if I got the "retired" part right, but my point was to ask that if a person were qualified for more than one Private Offer (ie: a military discount, a police discount, the American Quarter Horse Ass. discount) do we know for certain that they cannot combine all three, or do they have to choose just one from the three? Again, I am hoping that someone can clarify/confirm this with documentation fro Ford (not just their personal opinion).
Apprentice

Yup, picked up my GT this week. Got 500 off, plus my mailer 750 rebate. Ronn

2011 GT 373 Hid Sec Brembo 6spd Race Red
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by richm2256 View Post
Earl, not sure if I got the "retired" part right, but my point was to ask that if a person were qualified for more than one Private Offer (ie: a military discount, a police discount, the American Quarter Horse Ass. discount) do we know for certain that they cannot combine all three, or do they have to choose just one from the three? Again, I am hoping that someone can clarify/confirm this with documentation fro Ford (not just their personal opinion).
Private offers are limited to just one. Whether it is military, lease loyalty, AQHA, brochure, etc.. you can't "stack" them.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang62 View Post
This is a great thread. I ordered my brochure on Tuesday. How long do you think before it arrives in my mailbox, and will it have the rebate?
May take a couple of weeks for the hard copy to come in the mail but any dealer can check the system with your last name and zip code and it will show within a couple of days after you asked for the brochure. If it hasn't generated in our system within about a week it probably isn't coming and you may want to try again.
PONY Member

I had no issue using the $750 coupon, which expires on 6/28. I had 3 days left when I bought the car.

2006 GT, FRPP drag pack, FRPP handling pack
2011 GT ordered 1/30, off the truck on 6/21

Black GT - 401a, Black/Cashmere interior
6 spd, spoiler delete, security package
3.73, HID, comfort package
Brembo brake package, Glass top
First mod - CS front fascia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page