Has Anyone Actually Used a Brochure Rebate? - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

Private offers can be combined with each other -

You could buy a 2011 Mustang and the $500 rebate as well as get a $1200 Mobility Motoring rebate, a $500 American Quarter Horse Association offer, a $1500 Red Carpet Lease offer, and a $2000 Fiesta Movement Direct offer.

That would make $5700 in total rebates that can be combined on the Mustang...

There are no hard and fast rules that one private and one public rebate - each rebate has it's own program and a list of what it cannot be combined with... that is why Ford asks that a dealership performs a Vincent (Vin specifc Incentives) that is based on the vehicle and your region.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeguy View Post
Has anyone actually used a brochure rebate on an ordered car? My coupon refers to taking "delivery from dealer stock." How are dealers handling this?
I used mine last Friday for the car I ordered in February, and my dealer had no issue with it at all, even though it expired on 6/10.

2012 Shelby GT500. White - Stripe Delete. Corsa Exhaust.

2011 Mustang GT - Premium. 6 Speed MT, 3.55 Gears. Sterling Grey, CS Front Lower Valance with Boss 302 Splitter, 2012 Boss 302 Wheels, Airaid Cold Air Intake, and Corsa Extreme Exhaust. Boss 302 Radiator and Oil Cooler. Steeda Sport Lowering Springs, Heavy Duty Strut Mounts, Adjustable Panhard Bar. Koni STR.T Struts and Shocks.
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I'm getting close to the expiration date 7/2 of my brochure.I told my dealer about this and they said they would see what they could do.

It feels like some dealers dont like it if you get any discounts on a car and they dont go out of there way to tell you about current discounts etc.I'm doing x-plan plus the $500 cash from Ford and the private $750.My car is on the way but I doubt it will be here before 7/2.I've ordered more brochures but they have'nt come yet.

I'm not going to miss out on $1250.00 I'll talk to them about it again on Monday.They act like the money is comming out of there personal pockets.I know they are compensated by Ford on the rebates and X-plan so why act this way with customers.

2011 Performance white base GT 6MT 3.73 gears(sold)

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpro View Post
Private offers are limited to just one. Whether it is military, lease loyalty, AQHA, brochure, etc.. you can't "stack" them.
No offense, but do you have this as FACT, from Ford, or is this your "opinion"? Where did you get your confirmation of this?
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richm2256 View Post
I am hoping that someone can clarify/confirm this with documentation fro Ford (not just their personal opinion).
This is the fact Jack; in January 2009 to get the $500 military discount one must have been ACTIVATE military not retired. As was always thus what have you done for me lately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HynetRizKDg

2009 Mustang GT Deluxe, fake hood scoop, Ford Racing Bullitt cold air intake and tune, Hurst billet competition plus shifter.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page