Geico
29 yrs
150 bucks for 6 months as a second car
Full coverage with $500 deductible
5.0L GT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Geico was the cheapest quote, State Farm was close. 100/300, UI Motorist w/supplement, $50k property damage, additional PIP, $500 coll. deductable...on LI near NYC

Age 47, clean record, top credit. Existing Geico policy w/ '06 Mazda Tribute. '11 GT would add $433/6 months, or a extra $72 per month.
Total for both cars: $985/ 6 months or 1970/yr

Progressive was double the premium at $4400/year. (Ironically it was the reverse for my 2 sport-bikes, Progressive was 1/2 the cost than Geico.)

2011 Kona Blue/Charcoal GT, 400A Premium,6sp MT, HID's, Security Package, Comfort Package, 3.73's, Koni SRT/SteedaSports+Panhard, GT500 Mufflers
'06 Mazda Tribute,'05 Honda ST1300
'03 Yamaha FZ1000 '98 '00 '02 '04 Ford Expedition
'93 Buick Regal '90 Ford Explorer '87 F-250HD Diesel
'85 Yamaha FJ1100 '83 Honda NightHawk 650
'80 Olds Cutlass '70 Ford LTD
Apprentice

Military 20 years old, 1 minor speeding ticket, in Idaho. Currently with USAA and check out their deals, would be over 200 a month. Did a quote with Geico for the hell of it and coming out to:

$137.65 Monthly
6 Month Premium: $795.90

Sorry USAA you've failed me Sweet military discount and new car discount saved me 100 a month with Geico

PONY Member

32 years old, my quote was $700 for 6 months for 2011 GT and my 2009 Yamaha Raider, thru MS Farm Bureau
PONY Member

69 yrs old - Hartford Insurance thru AARP - $783 per year for 250/500/100 coverage. Seattle, WA area - combined coverage with homeowners policy & this is 2nd car.

2011 GT Coupe - candy red, auto, all the options
Mods - Roush supercharger, FRPP Sport axle-back mufflers, Forgestar CF5 gloss black staggered wheels
Rookie
V6 Member

54 Bucks a month through USAA.

2011 V6 Mustang!
GT Member

I just renewed.... it comes out to 44$ a month for full coverage on the 2010 GT. I'm 27, married, no accidents, clean driving record. 1000 collision deduc, 100$ comp deduct.

But I also live and work on an AFB. My insurance would have gone up almost 50% had I decided to move off the base and into Shreveport/Bossier city.

2014 Mustang GT/CS - Coupe
Sterling Gray
Manual Trans
Glass Roof
Navigation
Comfort
PONY Member

allstatte refused total car less than 2 years old despite marketing to contrary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbero View Post
I recently switched to Allstate. Guaranteed coverage upon buying a new car w/o asking, but the big thing is for 2 years if the car is totalled, I receive a brand new car. No depreciation bs, no questions. Yes, it costs Qa few dollars more, but when a camaro owner gets mad and seeks revenge for getting beat, I will be driving a new car again. Most people just look at cost, but you get what you pay for.

'11 GT Prem, race red, Convertible, man tran.
It's alstates option not yours! You will get a repaired totalled car even if you thought it should be totalled! Marketing sounds good though doesn't it? You'll hear some more noises under the hood & it won't be the good rumble. Farmers owns 21st century & bristol west & foremost and offers some great pkg discounts between these companies! Great for both good drivers & not so good drivers without the need to exclude household drivers & no broker fees!

The Silent Majority always get slaughtered! It's always the small minority radicals that impose their will on the majority who don't speak up!
Americans have nothing to apologize for except for letting progressives force their will on the majority. :run_over:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page