Anyone have an early June build date??? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilla8 View Post
hey Matt when did you order your car? this whole thing is so crazy.
I mean your car was only built a couple of weeks ago and you got it in less than a month.My car was built 5/14 and is just now on the way.
I ordered may 10th. I know I've been very lucky. I don't understand why others are taking so much time. Mine is a gt conv premium with nav system brembo brakes security package so it's not like it's a base model. I really don't understand the discrepancy in build dates and deliveries. It makes absolutely no sense.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang15 View Post
Hey, so I've been getting more and more curious as more people are starting to post that their cars are showing up. My car was built on 6/3 and the ETA was 6/18, but with the bottle-necking going on, I was wondering if anyone else had a build date around that date and what their statuses were,

Thanks!

Mustang GT 5.0L, Manual, Brembo, Elect, Comf, HID...

Ordered GT Premium 6 sp Sterling Gray with Rapid Spec 401A and 3.73 with 19" polished nickel rims on 5/3. Built on 6/7 and took delivery on 6/21. Live in Central NJ

Apprentice

I got mine this week, i ordered March 29. I will tell you when i drove it, it was worth the wait. I hope that in the next few days the cars get shipped for you guys! Ronn

2011 GT 373 Hid Sec Brembo 6spd Race Red

Apprentice

99redmustang. Use your vin to look up your window sticker. It shows the build date on it. It is at the top in a multi digit date code. Look for the link somewhere to print your window sticker.
Apprentice
S197 Member

Ordered May 12th. Built June 11th. Hit the dealer today June 25th! Going to see her after work.

5.0 Race Red w/ black stripe, brembos, security, comfort, 3.73

2011 5.0 Race Red w/ Black Racing Stripes - Roush axle backs - Roush billet shift knob
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

Just got a new update from my dealer. ETA is now next Friday July 2. They tell me it's actually on the train and headed our way!

2011 V6 Premium, Ingot Silver/Saddle, Auto, Pony Package, Security Package, HID, Comfort Package, Rear Video Cam, V6 Accessory Package
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in