Anyone have an early June build date??? - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie
5.0L Member

Anyone have an early June build date???

Hey, so I've been getting more and more curious as more people are starting to post that their cars are showing up. My car was built on 6/3 and the ETA was 6/18, but with the bottle-necking going on, I was wondering if anyone else had a build date around that date and what their statuses were,

Thanks!

Mustang GT 5.0L, Manual, Brembo, Elect, Comf, HID...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010
Apprentice

my car was built the same day, 6/3. I'm in Southern California and the ETA was 06/20. It arrived late at night that day and I picked it up on 06/21.

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

hey Matt when did you order your car? this whole thing is so crazy.
I mean your car was only built a couple of weeks ago and you got it in less than a month.My car was built 5/14 and is just now on the way.

2011 Performance white base GT 6MT 3.73 gears(sold)

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010
Apprentice

3-June build date.

Playing offsite pong. What **** luck. I have no idea what is going on with my car and as of Thurs morning it hasn't budged since 20-June.

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010
Apprentice

FWIW, my car was supposedly built on 6/1, with an ETA of 6/19. Still waiting. Much better than some folks on this board, but ... I want my car!!!
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

Build date 6/1. First ETA was 6/18. Second ETA was 6/28. ETA as of yesterday is now 7/8. My ETA is definitely moving in the WRONG direction!

2011 V6 Premium, Ingot Silver/Saddle, Auto, Pony Package, Security Package, HID, Comfort Package, Rear Video Cam, V6 Accessory Package
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010
PONY Member

My build date was June 3rd and i got the car June 17th.

But i only live 2 hrs from the Flatt rock plant.

2011 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red w/ Black Stripe - Brembo Package - Shaker 1000
2003 F150 FX4 5.4L - 3in lift
Semper Paratus
"They say money doesn't buy happiness. That phrase should end with 'just kidding" -Daniel Tosh
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang15 View Post
Hey, so I've been getting more and more curious as more people are starting to post that their cars are showing up. My car was built on 6/3 and the ETA was 6/18, but with the bottle-necking going on, I was wondering if anyone else had a build date around that date and what their statuses were,

Thanks!

Mustang GT 5.0L, Manual, Brembo, Elect, Comf, HID...
My car was built on 6/8 and delivered on 6/21, but I live in Ohio just down the road from one of (if not the biggest) the biggest Ford dealers. My car was the only car on the truck not destined for that dealer.

2006 GT, FRPP drag pack, FRPP handling pack
2011 GT ordered 1/30, off the truck on 6/21

Black GT - 401a, Black/Cashmere interior
6 spd, spoiler delete, security package
3.73, HID, comfort package
Brembo brake package, Glass top
First mod - CS front fascia
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010
Apprentice
4.6L Member

How is everyone finding out about their build dates/delivery dates??? I ordered 5/25 and got a VIN 6/22....Do I call the dealer or check the Ford Fleet website and enter the VIN or is there anyother way to go about this. Thanks...

2011 5.0, Sterling Grey, Brembo Pkg and 3.73 Gears, GT/CS Valance, Roush Grille
Apprentice

Send a message via Yahoo to ptc559
Build Date 6/10
supposed to be delivered 6/26 -7/3
So far all I get is "In Transit" at lot 51
The update was on 6/13 so I do not know where it is

2012 V6 Kona Blue, 3.31, Auto, Pony Package, Comfort Package, backup sensor

Mods: Tint, C&L CAI, FRPP Sport Axel-back, Billet Chrome interior accents, side scoops
Mods Coming Soon:
GT500 suspension, GT/CS Spoiler, window louvers, Tune
PONY Member

Call the Dealer or Ford customer service.

Mine was built 5/24 and my ETA has been stuck at 5/31. They have no idea if/when they will get around to shipping it. I'm fed up. I have nothing good to say about any of this and will never order a car again.

1970 302 Grabber blue- First Mustang
2010 Mustang V6 Pony - Wifes ride
2011 GT Premium-3.73-manual-accessory pack 4-Candy Red, Roush axle back Exhaust.
First GT track night 13.38 @ 105, 60ft 2.047
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_High View Post
Call the Dealer or Ford customer service.

Mine was built 5/24 and my ETA has been stuck at 5/31. They have no idea if/when they will get around to shipping it. I'm fed up. I have nothing good to say about any of this and will never order a car again.

My car was built that same week, and after the 6/15 ETA passed they finally changed it to 7/9. I very much doubt I will see it by then, it is still sitting on Ramp 51. I figure with the holiday weekend coming up, and where I live, if it is not on the train now there is no way I will see it by the ETA.

No offense to any owners, but all the people I see who ordered after my car was built and already have them make me sick. Ford has ruined the thrill of getting exactly what I want in options.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattr12 View Post
my car was built the same day, 6/3. I'm in Southern California and the ETA was 06/20. It arrived late at night that day and I picked it up on 06/21.
wow.. that's pretty awesome! congrats on the speedy delivery! I wish I could be that lucky. My car is being shipped to Atlanta, so it's not further away than Southern Cali.

Thanks for all the replies, it's nice to see some hopefuls. It's easy to see that I'm not alone being without my car, but it's nice to see that people are actually getting cars, surely Ford's working it all out...
Rookie

I'm playing the waiting game too. Ordered 5/24, got the VIN 6/3, built 6/14, should be dropped shipped to Roush to make it a Roush Sport, then off to my dealer in Buffalo. According to Ford CS, it's in Gibson, IN - seems to have passed Roush right by. They tell me I have a 7/10 delivery date. Though it would be nice, I know it's not possible.

2011 GT convertible - Roush Sport
Kona Blue, manual transmission, 401A Charcoal with Grabber Blue Stripes, 64M Wheels, HID headlamps, Nav, Roush axle back exhaust
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson2212 View Post
My car was built that same week, and after the 6/15 ETA passed they finally changed it to 7/9. I very much doubt I will see it by then, it is still sitting on Ramp 51. I figure with the holiday weekend coming up, and where I live, if it is not on the train now there is no way I will see it by the ETA.

No offense to any owners, but all the people I see who ordered after my car was built and already have them make me sick. Ford has ruined the thrill of getting exactly what I want in options.
I agree. I'm happy for those who have received their cars, just pissed at Ford. I go by several lots with 5.0 s that were built after mine. They are all loaded, way too much junk for my taste or I would pick up one and cancel my order.

Reaffirms that Ford really doesn't care about us.

1970 302 Grabber blue- First Mustang
2010 Mustang V6 Pony - Wifes ride
2011 GT Premium-3.73-manual-accessory pack 4-Candy Red, Roush axle back Exhaust.
First GT track night 13.38 @ 105, 60ft 2.047
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in