2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V Automatic Runs 11.91 @ 117MPH With D.O.T. Street Tires!
Since NOT everyone is going to put Race Wheels/Slicks on the car......
We wanted to see what times could be achieved on D.O.T. Street Tires, which 80% of the people buying these cars will be using. That's why we purchased Two 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V's. This one is geared more towards the Street/Strip group using 100% Street Components!
We spent a lot of time on the Automatic Transmission Calibration and it really shows in the Video. Modification List
- CNL Cold Air Intake System
- Evolution Performance, Inc. True Custom 93 Octane Tune
- American Racing 1 7/8 Longtube Headers with 3" Collector and Catted X-Pipe
- Magnaflow Competition Series 3" Catback Exhaust System
- Ford Racing 4.10 Gears
- Steeda Ultralite Lowering Springs
- Evolution Performance, Inc. Adjustable Panhard Bar The Rest of the Suspension is Stock!
We will be adding 15" Bogart Racing Wheels to the Front and Back of the car next week! YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L Automatic Runs 11's On Street Tires!