Missing My Baby.... - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Unhappy Missing My Baby....

So I got my 5.0...6-speed....3.73. Literally 2 months ago and of those two months I had in only maybe 2 weeks. Heres the story why...

The first two weeks it was at Eibach springs in Corona, CA for test fitting and engineering of a lowering kit.....I got it back with a pro kit installed.

The third week it was at Magnaflow...I got it back with a full exhaust plus x-pipe.

The fourth week Kicker Audio did their thing and I got a pair of subs installed with a custom box...compliments the Shaker system quite well.

Now my baby comes back on 7/20....from Vortech/Paxton! in Oxnard, CA....that's right it is a test vehicle for one of their full polished supercharger kits....

The minute I get it back its off to 3D carbon for two days for a full bodkit already painted to match factory thats waiting on me.

Once thats done the 20x8.5 and 20x10 KMC's are going on paired with the Nitto Invos sitting in my garage 255/35/20 and 295/35/20

Most of all this fully sponsored....lets say I work in the Industry and will be at SEMA and this is my baby.... Let me know your thoughts

2011 GT Prem 5.0, 3.73, MT, Paxton Novi SC, Air2Air Cooler, BBK Full Lenght hders, BBK high flow catd xpipe, Ram Force 9.5 Clutch, DDS alum driveshaft, Magnaflow Comp 3" , Snow Perf Water/Meth, 3D Carbon kit, Tokico D-Specs, Eibach Pro, Autometer gauges, SOS pillar, Steeda short shifter, Lakewood Suspn, Hellwig Swaybars, Carbon Fiber Hood/Trunk, Grant wheel, General F 275/35, Mickey Thompson R ET ST 305/35/20, Forgestar 20x9 20x11, SSBC brake kit, Kicker audio, Pioneer HU, Viper5901, Kleinn horn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010
Rookie

JEALOUS!!! Cant wait to see finished pics.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010
Apprentice

Good Lord! How much do you estimate all of those free upgrades would costs? I know you just made a LOT of people incredibly jealous, me included. I'm still deployed and still have a few weeks before I will get to see my baby. I think I could stomach being apart from my car for a few months if I knew she was going to come back to me a lean, mean, racing machine! We are expecting a lot of pics once you get your hands on it again.

2011 Mustang GT premium, Kona Blue, black over the top stipe, 6-spd manual, 3:73 gears, Brembo Brake Package, Comfort Package, Electronics Package, Coupe Package #5, Steeda CAI w/ Brenspeed tune

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010
74stang2togo

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1980 View Post
Missing My Baby...
When you're getting most of that for free?

Quit your whining.

Most could only dream of that sort of oppurtunity, just be glad, count your blessings, and wait.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010
Apprentice

I'm so JEALOUS!

Sounds like your car is on safari! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures.

"Wouldn't have that problem with a V8"

"Price tags don't always mean performance"

98 Camaro 3.8L 5 Speed. Don't laugh.. I couldn't find a nice Mustang V6 with manual for a good price.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Wink

Its a "happy" cry.....expect pics on 7/21....but lets just say I'm tired of driving my Suburban already lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74stang2togo View Post
When you're getting most of that for free?

Quit your whining.

Most could only dream of that sort of oppurtunity, just be glad, count your blessings, and wait.

2011 GT Prem 5.0, 3.73, MT, Paxton Novi SC, Air2Air Cooler, BBK Full Lenght hders, BBK high flow catd xpipe, Ram Force 9.5 Clutch, DDS alum driveshaft, Magnaflow Comp 3" , Snow Perf Water/Meth, 3D Carbon kit, Tokico D-Specs, Eibach Pro, Autometer gauges, SOS pillar, Steeda short shifter, Lakewood Suspn, Hellwig Swaybars, Carbon Fiber Hood/Trunk, Grant wheel, General F 275/35, Mickey Thompson R ET ST 305/35/20, Forgestar 20x9 20x11, SSBC brake kit, Kicker audio, Pioneer HU, Viper5901, Kleinn horn
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Things I forgot....

I forgot a few things....that are waiting on the car literally to install.

a triple pillar gauge pod from Speed of Sound LLC...

Gauges from Autometer (Boost, AF, and programmable shift LED light/Tach combo)

and I this that I won a month ago....im the second winner listed.

MuscularMustangs.com Memorial Day Giveaway. Win a set of custom illuminated Ford Mustang sill plates!

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010
PONY Member
V6 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ChaosFury
$200 for those sill plates!!! Hell I could use a dremel or w/e and write my name for free on a thin piece of metal! Then just buy some plexi-glass, glue it underneath and bam you have a custom sill plate! And buy some ford racing stickers, svt, etc. to add more.

$20-30 vs $200...

Plus, you can't even preview your customization... like really?

Elenora. Watch out, she may kick.

2012 GT Premium: Race red - automatic - 3:31 gears - HID headlights - all weather 19" Pirelli tires - Roush axle-back exhaust, GT/CS Spoiler. Coming soon: quarter panel & rear window louvers
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010
Apprentice
S197 Member

Your Mustang is going to be so amazing. Slightly jealous, really excited to see the finished product.

Original Order: 5/22/10, Never scheduled.
Canceled by dealer on 8/11/10 (11 weeks).

New Order Placed By dealership: Build Date 8-26-10
Delivered 9-14-10!!!!

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium. 401A, Brembo Brakes, Glass Roof, Navigation, Rear Camera, Security Package, Comfort Package, 3.73 Rear End, 6 Speed Manual. Magnaflow exhaust.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

True....but two things...they look great...and two THEY WERE FREE! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFury View Post
$200 for those sill plates!!! Hell I could use a dremel or w/e and write my name for free on a thin piece of metal! Then just buy some plexi-glass, glue it underneath and bam you have a custom sill plate! And buy some ford racing stickers, svt, etc. to add more.

$20-30 vs $200...

Plus, you can't even preview your customization... like really?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	062610204336fg.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	103724  

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Thumbs up

And another thing....its a complete Door sill with the LED lamp built it...not just the aluminum plate.....and it plugs right in with the factory ambient lighting.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1980 View Post
True....but two things...they look great...and two THEY WERE FREE! lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page