Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My First Mod to my Kona 5.0

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  FST HRSY 
#1 ·
So I got the call yesterday at about 11am that my license plates were in at the dealership. Went by and picked them up and, sigh, had to go straight to work. When I came back home I put them on, including installing the front drill-less license plate bracket. It was super easy to install. Last night I ordered my specialized plates...had to wait for the standard plates to come in first. Here's a picture of the first mod.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
where did you get that front license plate bracket? I have delayed installing the stock one.

#5 ·
Thanks...but I'm actually a girl...no hard feelings I know most on here are guys.

#7 ·
That's really cool. I hate having my license plate screwed into the bumpers. How does the bracket attach to the car if there is no drilling? Is it magnetic somehow or does it go up toward the grill and attach there?

#10 ·
The bracket is tightened into the plastic fascia, but no screwed into it. It's hard to explain, but check out Craig's website and there's instructions.

A girl that is into Mustangs as much as us guys are AND drives a 5.0......nice! lol
Yes I can be a girly girl when I want, but when I'm talking about cars I'm a bit of a tom boy.

#13 ·
Hi,how long did it take to install,any problems with it so far?And how much?Thanks :bigthumbsup
It took maybe 10 minutes max because I was attaching a license plate and license plate plastic cover. Maybe less time since it was almost 7 months ago that I did it. I haven't had any problems whatsoever. It's great. Whenever I wax the car I can remove it to wax that area. If I wanted to put it in a show I could take it off for a clean look. It cost about $48 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.