How many miles did your car come with? - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Rookie

Mine showed up with 46

Black 2011 GT M6 Options: Rapid Spec. 401A, Electronics Package, Security Package, 3.73, Comfort Package, Brembo Brakes, Rear Video.

60' 2.083
1/8 8.503
MPH 85.43
1/4 13.071
MPH 108.77
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member

My baby had 8.1

PONY Member
S197 Member

Mine had a window sticker that said it was road tested by Ford for 51 miles. I left the dealership with 66. same as my birth year....must be a good sign!

Grabber Blue 2011 GT Premium: 6spd MT, 3.73's, Brembo pkg., accessory pkg. 5, OTT Black Stripe
Steeda CAI, Magnaflow 3" competetion series exhaust, Magnaflow Tru-X pipe, BBR 93 oct tune, BBR LCA's, Barton Industries Shifter & Bracket

Apprentice

Mine had the front window sticker from ford with 90.4 miles thanks to the quality check by the Ford engineers.

Black 2011 premium GT with saddle, 6 speed manual. Rapid Spec. 400A, Electronics Package, Security Package, HID, 3.73, Comfort Package, Brembo Brakes, Rear Video

Jim

2011 GT Premium, Black with Saddle, Brembo, 6 Speed MT, 3.73, HID, Security Package, Electronics Package, Rear Camera, Comfort Package.

Mods. K & N Filter, Roush axel back exhaust, GT 500 Rear wheel mud Flaps, CS Front Valance w/o fogs, Barton shifter, knob and bracket.
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofomoco66 View Post
Mine had a window sticker that said it was road tested by Ford for 51 miles. I left the dealership with 66. same as my birth year....must be a good sign!

mine showed up with 33.3 was road tested, plus dealer full fill up. My age at the time of picking up my car so good sign as well.

2011 Black GT Premium
Auto, 401A, Shaker 1000, Comfort Package,
18 inch rims, 50/50 Window Tint, Mrt
Rear hinged window louvers, 5.0 Flowmaster
American Thunders.
Boss Quad Exhaust
Ordered 2/9/10
Arrived 4/29/10
BOSS Member
S197 Member

I was at the dealer today. I told the salesperson that when my car comes in under no circumstances is anyone to drive it. He assured me that only one of the mechanics might take it out to check things out. He told me that the manager warned the staff that anyone taking a customers cars out and beating on them would face dismissal. I hope they abide by the warning. I plan on babying the motor for a few miles.

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.
UKWildcat

Mine had 22 miles on it.
PONY Member

12 miles........
Apprentice
S197 Member

mlg

10.3 miles

Im typing this to make the minimum

2011 5.0 Race Red w/ Black Racing Stripes - Roush axle backs - Roush billet shift knob
Rookie

40 mi when I test drove it. 60 mi when I bought it hour later

2011 V6 Mustang--Premium-Pony Pkg 202A
6 speed auto--3.31 axle
Performance White--Stone Interior
Comfort package--bought 7-27-2010
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page