Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010 Thread Starter
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Tints and Stripes are done!

I need to take some better pictures, but It's raining up here today. I think it looks pretty sick.

Tints and Stripes are done!-dscf0931.jpg

Tints and Stripes are done!-dscf0932.jpg

Tints and Stripes are done!-dscf0935.jpg

Tints and Stripes are done!-dscf0933.jpg

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
looks great! time to update your sig

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010
Rookie

Wow! Looks great. Painted on or vinyl? If vinyl, where did you purchase?

2011 Mustang GT Black, MT82, Brembo Brake Package, 3.55 Gears, Security Package

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010 Thread Starter
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Vinyl from Graphics Express. 3M, good quality. Sig updated.

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010
PONY Member

That really looks great. Always like stripes on white car, but the red is really sharp. How dark is the tint? Is it legal in WA?

Yeah, this drizzly weather is keeping my just-waxed GT in the garage - bummer. I'll have to let her out for a run tomorrow.

2011 GT Coupe - candy red, auto, all the options
Mods - Roush supercharger, FRPP Sport axle-back mufflers, Forgestar CF5 gloss black staggered wheels
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010 Thread Starter
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
I hope they are legal!! Darkest available. We never even spoke about it. It's the 4th car they've done for us. Precision Tinting in Silverdale Washington. They really look that dark in person. Must be the white car.... Car is holed up in the garage now. Nice and dry.

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010
GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member

This looks real sharp! Performance White was my second paint color choice. These red stripes really set it off. It's a bit hard to tell from the photos but do the strips have like a flat sheen? What's next on the mod list?
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010 Thread Starter
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Stripes have a gloss-semi gloss finish, so they can be waxed over with most liquid waxes.
I'm trying to decide on wheels and lowering, but I'll probably wait till next spring. It's getting late in the year up here to really enjoy the car outside.
If anyone wanted to shoot me an offer on the Wheels and Pirellis, it might speed things up a bit.

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010 Thread Starter
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Obligatory Ford Racing accessory, Dirty Llloyds floor mats (very plush!!) had some friends over to watch the UFC fight and they NEEDED to sit in the car.... and the extra long hood shot.

Tints and Stripes are done!-dscf0937.jpg

Tints and Stripes are done!-dscf0938.jpg

Tints and Stripes are done!-dscf0940.jpg

SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Stripes look awesome, who got them on, the dealer?

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010 Thread Starter
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
The same people that did the tints. Precision Window tinting. The do clear bras too. They did an excellent job. Highly recommended.

PONY Member
S197 Member

Looks Great! the red on the white really pops and a little different too. I'd like to have the wheels but, I'm guessing the shipping from Washington to Tennessee might be a tad high lol.

Grabber Blue 2011 GT Premium: 6spd MT, 3.73's, Brembo pkg., accessory pkg. 5, OTT Black Stripe
Steeda CAI, Magnaflow 3" competetion series exhaust, Magnaflow Tru-X pipe, BBR 93 oct tune, BBR LCA's, Barton Industries Shifter & Bracket
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

How much did it cost ya for the stripes?
Any bubbles coming up under it?

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010 Thread Starter
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
The stripes were around 230$ at Graphics Express. I've only seen 2 bubbles. They are liquid, not air bubbles. They will dry out first hot sunny day we get. The installer did a fantastic job.

SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Ok thanks for the infos, looks real good!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page