hid light option - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

hid light option

hi every body i order a gt 2011 and i want to know how you find the H.I.D. light are they worth the price cause i heard that they are not that bright thank you for your answer

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Are they worth the money? That's very subjective. Are they brighter than the lights on my old 08 GT. Yes. At the speeds these cars can go, why would you not want to see farther down the road?

Some people lead the way blindly, Others follow with 20/20 vision

Aaron S.
2011 5.0| MT82| White/Saddle|HID|Brembo|3.73| GT/CS Fascia| Saleen Grill| DynaTech LT's and O/R X| AFCO Aluminum Radiator | J&M LCA's & RELO's|Hurst Billet + | Eibach Pro Springs| KONI STR-T |Bama93| Airaid| 255/40/19(f)285/35/19(r) Kuhmo ECSTA XS|

Gone but not forgotten
|08 Mustang GT, MT Black| 05 IS 300 MT Black| 00 Camaro SS MT Black|95 Acura Integra GSR MT Black | 91 Prelude Si 4WS MT Black|

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010
Apprentice

I like mine, they really light up the roads at night. The only thing to remember, is that you have to order the security package. Ronn

2011 GT 373 Hid Sec Brembo 6spd Race Red

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010
BOSS Member
S197 Member

I turned mine on last night. First time using them and believe me I am so glad I got them. They light up the whole road, even to the sides. I had to drive about 12 miles on a dark highway and usually at that time of night I am so tired and my eyes just are not functioning the same as in the morning. Anyway bottom line. I love them. Plus they look fabulous on my Gabber Blue paint.

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

thank you guy's for your fast answer cause i already order the car with the h.i.d. option but two person yesterday told me thet they are bad light one of them even install h.i.d. in is fog lamp housing in the gril but i do not want to install all kind of after market thing on my car and with your answer now i know i did the right choise i choose to order this option cause i want to see far away thank's again :laughlitt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page