Ford Mustang Forum banner

Mustang riders! What is your favorite song to drive to in your Mustang?

7K views 87 replies 68 participants last post by  thaero066 
#1 ·
[ What is you favorite song to bump in ya mustang? post youtube links ]

#56 ·
It has been scientifically proven that this is the best driving song of all time. Close your eyes (here not where driving) and you can just see the dotted lines disappearing under your fender

Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand (Album Version) - YouTube

Honorable mention (or when you're cooling down and admiring your work after an intense car washing session):

Queen - I'm in love with my car (1975) - YouTube

Of course if you opted for the 203a package, this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTtaflRXBCg

#57 ·
#62 ·
When im crusing: Shinedown, Seether, Avenge Sevenfold, any Metallica, just about any current rock. Love older 80s and 90s rock too. Guns N Roses, Aerosmith....and of course Motley Crue:yup:

When i am next in line at the dragstrip and as im staging....

"Fuel" by Metallica. Best racing song EVER!!! :worship Metallica

#64 ·
When im crusing: Shinedown, Seether, Avenge Sevenfold, any Metallica, just about any current rock. Love older 80s and 90s rock too. Guns N Roses, Aerosmith....and of course Motley Crue:yup:

When i am next in line at the dragstrip and as im staging....

"Fuel" by Metallica. Best racing song EVER!!! :worship Metallica
+1 for this. "Fuel" all the way!!

#66 ·
White Zombie " thunder kiss 1965". Hard and motivating... Takes me back to romping on my 90 LX in 1990's!!:rockwoot:

#67 ·
#69 ·
Dire Straits :bigthumbsup
"Tunnel of Love" really gets me Rockin ! "Heavy Fuel" Too !

Clapton / From the Cradle " I'm Tore Down"

#70 ·
wow I am gonna be the odd man out here...

N*** in Paris - Jay Z and Kanye West

or

Wild Ones - Flo Rida

Then Friday after work its "Drink in My Hand" by Eric Church or "The More I drink" by Blake Shelton :laugh:

#73 ·
I have no idea what they're saying on the song, but I do enjoy blasting that spanish song from the end of Fast Five with the windows down on the highway. lol

Don Omar - Danza Kuduro

or...

Sail - AWOLNATION

Guierilla Radio, Down Rodeo - Rage Against the Machine

Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz

#75 ·
#76 ·
Any songs from: Rammstein, Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Shinedown, Nickelback, Staind, STP, NIN, Disturbed, Tool, and so much more lol. But currently I am hooked on Volbeats "A warrior's Call" that will get your mind going! lol

#77 ·
#83 ·
#84 ·
Although this is not my model, every time I would pick my friend up or tell him I was coming to his house he would sing the verse of the attached Youtube song from 1:35 to 2:20.

It was because he never knew the engine size of my care as he knows nothing about motors and wasn't sure if the V6 comes with a 5.0 or not, and because the V6 pony package doesn't say 3.7 on the side. So i downloaded the full version for my Droid so I can play it every time he gets in. He is so animated when singing this song because he loved it when it came out on the radio years ago. I have to LMAO when I see him.

Edited: I tried to attach a shortened version of this youtube video but only three seconds worth was still over the threshold for a WMV attachment.

vanilla ice remix (gotta see) - YouTube

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.