Ford Mustang Forum banner

Mustang riders! What is your favorite song to drive to in your Mustang?

7K views 87 replies 68 participants last post by  thaero066 
#1 ·
[ What is you favorite song to bump in ya mustang? post youtube links ]

#4 ·
#36 ·
What no Queen? I want it all? Fat Bottom Girls? No Rollin Stones? No Kid rock? NO CCR? No Shine down? At least throw in some Third eye blind/sublime/red hot chili peppers?? lol
i gotcha:yup:. i listen to a lot of shinedown:worship, theory of a deadman, nickelback, buckcherry, and some motley crue. here is just a few songs from my driving list.

BTW, i listen to the song Light of the morning by the band of skulls in the mustang a lot too. thats the song from the 2011 v6 commercial.

oh, cant forget that beautiful music coming from my exhaust pipes:gringreen.

YouTube - Band of Skulls - Light of the Morning [2011 Mustang Commercial Song]
YouTube - Shinedown - Sound Of Madness (Video)
YouTube - Shinedown - Devour (Video)
YouTube - Theory Of A Deadman - Bad Girlfriend [broadcast version]
YouTube - Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
YouTube - Motley Crue Girls, Girls,Girls
YouTube - AIRBOURNE - Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast

#79 ·
Planet of Women,Concrete an Steel and well.... most ZZ Top is great while driving. Dire Straits rocks too. (AHeavy Fuel,Sultans of Swing). Die Toten Hosen as well.

#14 ·
Yeah, I love the classic La Grange but I admit I usually just let the 'Greatest Hits' CD run on repeat - so many good songs on there. (there's just some extra head bobbing when la grange is queued up!) :yup:

Also gotta rock some Viva Las Vegas (very 80's).

ZZ Top - Viva Las Vegas

#17 ·
#18 ·
YouTube - Slow Ride- Foghat (Full Version)

Look how young Kris kirstoferson is there.

Most of these are a bit ummm lame though! (At least get techno from a good dirving video game? Crystal Method "Name of the Game"??) but i have had black sunshine, zztop, metallica forever....the only one of those in my driving list is black sunshine.

What no Queen? I want it all? Fat Bottom Girls? No Rollin Stones? No Kid rock? NO CCR? No Shine down? At least throw in some Third eye blind/sublime/red hot chili peppers?? lol

#21 ·
#23 ·
[What no Queen? I want it all? Fat Bottom Girls? No Rollin Stones? No Kid rock? NO CCR? No Shine down? At least throw in some Third eye blind/sublime/red hot chili peppers?? lol[/quote]

Love it all.... Queen "I am in love with my car" Love Fat bottom girls...even had the poster that came with the album (ok..dating myself :p) Kid Rock... Hillbilly Stomp.... CCR anything... Shine Down.. great album... Hinder...Theory of a Deadman.... and the best..... I can't drive 55 by Sammy Haggar

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.