Talk about customer service with SouthernCarParts - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Talk about customer service with SouthernCarParts

Ok heres how the story goes. I go to order my exhaust the other night and i ask the wife if i can get the cat-back. She throws a damn fit so im like fine ill just get the axleback. So i order it go figure after it arrives shes asks did i order the catback. Im like omg ........
So to make a long story short i call Southern Car Parts and tell him the story and i talked to the owner hes actually breaking up a brand new catback to send me the xpipe, midpipe and clamps because borla doesnt offer the midpipe by itself and he could tell i was dissapointed. All i had to do was pay the difference.
I just wanted to thank the guys at Southern for getting this done for me I just wanted everyone to know

2016 Fastback GT Base model with Performance Package.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010
PONY Member

+1 on this. They answered all my questions and were very patient with me as I was waiting, or couldn't wait lol for my Borla Exhaust. Souther Car Parts has the best prices for Borlas that I could find.

2011 Mustang 3.7 V6 Auto Ingot Silver Metallic w/black stripes,
Rapid Spec 101A w/Tape Stripe delete
2.73 Gears
Borla ATAK AxleBacks

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010
Apprentice

Thumbs up

Purchased my Borla ATAK catback for my GT and I agree 100% with you guys. I changed my order/mind two times before settling on the ATAK catback and it was no problem. SCP was very understanding and answered all my questions. I would recommend them to anyone interested in exhaust. Great customer service.

2011 GT premium/Auto Trans./Ford Racing 3.73 gear/Airaid Intake/Bama tunes/Koni STR-T/Steeda sport springs/Steeda UCA, LCA, and adjustable panhard bar/Borla Atak cat-back/Steeda 14" brake kit on front and 13" brake kit on rear wheels, UPR catch-can...

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010
PONY Member

x3, I bought my S-Type catback from them and they put up with my lack of patience :blushed while I was waiting for the product to arrive very professionally. They also kept everyone informed on expected delivery dates for those on this forum that had ordered from them and mine arrived exactly when Jim said it would.

2011 Sterling Gray GT Premium, 401a, Manual, Brembo and 3.73 rear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page