Where's the built-in chick magnet located? - Page 6 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Rookie

Yes, I'd be surprised if girls really knew the "true price" of these cars. People generally stereotype the European cars to be "Expensive" and of "Executive Class". But IMHO, I test drove the 328i before I got my '11 Mustang, And I didn't like the feel of the car, nor was I a fan of the interiors. Yes, the Audi S4 that I saw looked sexy inside. But then again, if you are paying close to $60K, it better be good eh?

P.S: My girl loves the 'stangs more than any euro, asian stuff. With the exception of the 370Z thou, can't blame her right??

2011 V6 Mustang Premium, Rapid 201A Spec, Manual, Black Ext/Saddle Int, White OTT Stripes, Backup Camera.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Let's show some love to an American classic the big HD. Is there any better vibrator for the ladies? Let's hold off the censors on this one. This is not meant to offend anyone. Just good pleasure.

The Silent Majority always get slaughtered! It's always the small minority radicals that impose their will on the majority who don't speak up!
Americans have nothing to apologize for except for letting progressives force their will on the majority. :run_over:
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poneyup View Post
Let's show some love to an American classic the big HD. Is there any better vibrator for the ladies? Let's hold off the censors on this one. This is not meant to offend anyone. Just good pleasure.

Depends on the bike. Mine has the 96ci fuel injected motor, all stock. It rumbles, but nothing like what you expect from a Harley twin. Good smooth idle. My next bike will be a Boss Hoss small block. The big block Hoss' are my favorite but keeping a 454-502 within operating temp is hard to do. A 350 generally always runs cool. With the right cam, a Boss Hoss has the most "rumble and shake" of any bike on the road.

Cruizin John | CRUIZIN CONCEPTS WHOLESALE
Hours of Operation Mon-Fri 9-9 Sat-10-4
1.888.630.0655 | Ext. 601 John D.

PONY Member

Well john, how's your lady like it? HD's don't make sense if your not sharing some pleasure. In fact got me thinking, more drone=more pleasure. How can we bring more vibration into my cockpit?

The Silent Majority always get slaughtered! It's always the small minority radicals that impose their will on the majority who don't speak up!
Americans have nothing to apologize for except for letting progressives force their will on the majority. :run_over:
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poneyup View Post
How can we bring more vibration into my cockpit?

One trip to a local 21+ retail location and a big pack of D batteries ought to do it for you.

Cruizin John | CRUIZIN CONCEPTS WHOLESALE
Hours of Operation Mon-Fri 9-9 Sat-10-4
1.888.630.0655 | Ext. 601 John D.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page