The official "Best Parts Websites" Thread for 2011 Mustangs - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member

I'm seeing really good prices here for OEM Ford Parts Direct Online: Buy Genuine Ford OEM Auto Parts & Aftermarket Accessories, Wholesale Prices

2011 401a Brembo Electronics HID
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

Correction

Just wanted to correct the above link to our website...Click Here for UPR Products

PONY Member
S197 Member

I just want to say thank you to all of the vendors carrying parts for the 11 5.0, especially the site sponsors that do such a good job of listening to to our concerns. I am waiting to get a CAI and tune, and can't hardly believe the attention and support the new 5.0 is getting! I can't believe the aftermarket interest this car has generated. I LOVE MY 5.0! And will love it more in the future

-God bless the people who run to danger, first responders and our Military-
2011 GB 5.0 GT-A w/ Geezer Pkg, 3D Carbon body kit, 08 GT500 18" nto's, MRT rear louvers, SS Eleanor grille, Roush rear spoiler, SHR gas door and qtr window louvers. Pypes Super System, SLP rear decklid.

PONY Member
S197 Member

Mustang Depot for my E grille!
Silver Horse Racing for a bunch of stuff.
American Muscle of course.
Late Model Performance and Atlanta Auto for body add-ons.
How did I ever live without search engines like Google and Bing?

-God bless the people who run to danger, first responders and our Military-
2011 GB 5.0 GT-A w/ Geezer Pkg, 3D Carbon body kit, 08 GT500 18" nto's, MRT rear louvers, SS Eleanor grille, Roush rear spoiler, SHR gas door and qtr window louvers. Pypes Super System, SLP rear decklid.
PONY Member

The Ford Parts web site is handy.

2011 GT Mustang - Performance White / Brick Red - Cashmere : 401A : Brembo : Electronics PKG : Spoiler Delete : 3.73:1 : Glass Roof : Comfort PKG : Security PKG : HID
Rookie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamBeast'11 View Post
I've been looking all over and its been really hard to find a good site that has alot of parts. Now I realize the car hasn't been out very long. But what are some of the good sites ya'll have found?
Lots of unique hard to find parts and what is not on their site, just call them:

http://www.performancepartsinc.com

2006FR500GT
- 2006 Mustang GT - FR500 and GT500 add ons
- 2007 SHELBY GT - Stock
- 2008 GT500KR (sold)
- 1993 Cobra - Each Color (Sold)
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Parts recommendation

Lethal Performance, Ford Racing, Cervini (if you like some of that looks like Elanor stuff which I just want the ducktail), Southern Mustang Parts

2011 Mustang GT, Kona Blue, 6MT with 3.55, FRPP Handling Kit, BBR O/R x-pipe with SVT mufflers, Basic GT with premium interior and Steering Wheel, Boss ground affects, FR SVT Track Pack wheels, Brembo and Security package

Plans: JLT CAI
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonp View Post
I just ordered a new set of 5.0 emblems from CJ Pony Parts (mine were stolen). I haven't gotten them yet, but they were fast on email reply and said they shipped the next day.

Latemodel Restoration had the emblems listed for $1-2 cheaper each, but then they tried to charge me $30 for shipping! How crazy is $30 for shipping on some stuff that probably fits in a bubble wrapped envelope.

Just make sure you look at all the numbers first and try a test email to the sales email address. I'd also recommend supporting a forum sponsoring vendor.
Wow Jon, sorry to hear about your emblems! I think I'm going to be paranoid about my car when it gets here now! Did it make a mark or do any damage to the paint?

Scott | 2012 GT Premium Coupe Performance White 6R80 HID 64M Wheels Ford All-Weather Pony Mats & Trunk Liner GT500/GT Rear Mud Flap Set Ohio's Horses License Plate Raxiom Aero Tails

If you love your dog, get a microchip, they really work! My lost dog was back home in just under 24 hours thanks to the good citizens who called the county and the microchip that told animal control exactly where he lived.
Apprentice
S197 Member

I have to say my favorite vendor has been Late model restoration. I have ordered hard to get stuff like a CS Valance with lights and they came thru.

I recently ordered 4 SVE wheels. One had a run-out wobble problem. They expedited the return wheel right away. They have very good customer services. I'll always look for new stuff there first!

2011 GT 5.0 Premium 401a, MT82, Glass roof, Brembo, Comfort, 3.55, accessory trim 5 (scoups, flat panel, Pedistal spoiler)
mods: CS front valance with fogs & Roush harness, Roush side splitters, LMP sport hood, RTR rear valance, MRT hood struts, invisible bra, Corsa Extreme & X pipe, anniversary staggered wheels, Steeda shifter, Oracle LED halos, Ultra Silverstar.
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Does anyone know when the Ford Racing parts, such as the Tower Strut bar, will be available? Spoke to my dealer today and was told they cant get them yet.

Currently in the market...

SOLD - 2011 Mustang 3.7L V6, Kona Blue, 6spd MT82 (QDC Fluid), Appearance Package, MCA Grille, GrabberPony Kona Shift Knob, K&N Drop-In Air Filter, Performance Package Engine Cover, 01/11 Build
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I've ordered from Late Model Restoration (gears), Stage 3 (intake), and American Muscle (shorty antenna). All are great websites, but I don't necessarily have any site loyalty to any single site. I go wherever I can find the better price on one particular product.

If you want good deals on genuine ford parts, check out Ed Olson aka the Parts Guy's website. He's a service manager at a Ford dealership in Seattle.

www.partsguyed.com

I bought the 6 gauge MyColor instrument cluster from him. He flashed it with the correct mileage and sent me a prepaid shipping label so I could ship the old core back to him. Service was fast and they are very responsive to email questions.

Current: 2015 Ford Focus SE

Former: 2007 GT, Satin Silver
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamBeast'11 View Post
I've been looking all over and its been really hard to find a good site that has alot of parts. Now I realize the car hasn't been out very long. But what are some of the good sites ya'll have found?
We here at Moss are working overtime to get 2011 parts on our shelves ASAP. Hey DreamBeast is there any specific parts you looking for that I can help with. Just a reminder that Moss has always offered same day shipping on parts ordered before 3 pm (for parts on our shelves), free shipping on orders over $50, and that with our VA location you guys on the east coast might get the parts 2 days after ordering free UPS ground depending.
GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member

I found this page today that talks about about a bunch of forced induction options, showing power, prices, technologies used and links to the manufacturers.

A Guide to Mustang 2011 5.0L Power Upgrades Part 1: Boosted Applications - StreetLegalTV.com
Rookie

RTR wheels of Shelby 500 wheels ?

I'm ooking for some 19" wheels, wider than the 8.5" ones I'll have with my 2012 CS.

My first choice would be the Shelby GT500 OEM base wheels, not the SVT wheels. Where could I buy them for a reasonnable price ?

My second choice would the RTR wheels, dark version. Where's the best place to order them ? Any seller in Canada ? Are they still available, many website put them backorder !

Thanks !

2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon Confortline 6 speed (wife)
2010 Volkswagen Golf TDI Highline 6 speed
2011 Audi S4 premium Bang & Nav 6 speed
2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 convertible 6 speed
GT Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

Tousley Ford Parts Depot

The cheapest you'll see a BOSS 302 intake anywhere.

-2011 GT , 6AT, ROUSH TVS 2300 Phase 3 Supercharger w/ CAI, 82mm Pully, 3.73 FRPP Gears, Bassani Longtubes, Bassani HiFlo Cats., Bassani Cat-Back Xhaust, Eibach Pro Suspension, J&M Panhard bar, BMR LCAs, BRENSPEED Tuned...(More in profile)
-1965 Fastback "A-Code" 2+2 , 289 4bbl Edlebrock Performance, Ravin Exhaust..
-1970 BOSS 302 - Dearborn built, Numbers matching 302 engine bored .030 over and stroked to 331. Grabber Blue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page