The official "Best Parts Websites" Thread for 2011 Mustangs - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Rookie

Anyways I modify my order, and choose to buy a 2011 Shelby GT500 with SVT PP....so I have great wheels now !

2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon Confortline 6 speed (wife)
2010 Volkswagen Golf TDI Highline 6 speed
2011 Audi S4 premium Bang & Nav 6 speed
2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 convertible 6 speed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie

Is there a worst parts list yet because CJPony is about to make my sh1tlist.

Rookie
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachmerrill504 View Post
one thing i have learned, stay away from evolution performance, I've heard some bad things about their customer service.
well...*that* is not encouraging ;-) I'm looking for a supercharger for my 2012 GT automatic & was having problems finding suppliers who offered kits w/ tunings for automatics. I came across their website & saw all they offer. With their location south of Philly & me in eastern Maryland, it looked promising...now you have to go & say *that*. Can you offer any personal details to the problems or is it just a "...I heard from a friend who heard from a friend" thing?

Thanks,
Jeff

PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Skype™ to jsnyng
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrob View Post
well...*that* is not encouraging ;-) I'm looking for a supercharger for my 2012 GT automatic & was having problems finding suppliers who offered kits w/ tunings for automatics. I came across their website & saw all they offer. With their location south of Philly & me in eastern Maryland, it looked promising...now you have to go & say *that*. Can you offer any personal details to the problems or is it just a "...I heard from a friend who heard from a friend" thing?

Thanks,
Jeff
My $.02 on Evolution. They are a fantastic performance speed shop. They are NOT trying to be American Muscle or CJ Pony Parts. I don't think they care anything about selling you $20 parts or $50 parts. They don't want to be a volume dealer. That has rubbed some people the wrong way. I'll admit when I was new to the Mustang scene, Evolution rubbed me the wrong way when I was looking for just a tune. I get it now. They don't want or really care about moving just tunes. They want to partner with you for your serious horsepower needs. They are one of the best out there with superchargers, turbos, high-end tuning, etc. If I was to ever go to some sort of forced induction on my car, Evolution would be on my very short list of people I would trust to do the work.

2011 Mustang GT Premium
My Mods --> jsnyng.net
PONY Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

has anybody found a vinyl blackout panel yet for the 10-12?

I had a glossy one my 08 but I wanted a matte finish. I know they have them at ford for like the boss and stuff but when I asked the dealership they said they couldn't find it in the parts catalog only the plastic ones.

anyone have the part number from ford by chance?

2015 Oxford White GT Manual Transmission
2013 Grabber Blue V6 Manual Transmission - Sold.
2012 Grabber Blue V6 - T-boned and totaled.
2008 Performance White V6 - SOLD!
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramaj View Post
has anybody found a vinyl blackout panel yet for the 10-12?

I had a glossy one my 08 but I wanted a matte finish. I know they have them at ford for like the boss and stuff but when I asked the dealership they said they couldn't find it in the parts catalog only the plastic ones.

anyone have the part number from ford by chance?
Are you looking for something along these lines?

2010-2012 Mustang Magnetic Decklid Blackout Panel, Black at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

Jonathan McDonald
LatemodelRestoration.com
Your 1979 Mustang to 2012 Mustang Parts Source
Phone (254) 296-6500
We will price match any reputable company's advertised pricing on any product we carry!
GT Member

The best parts website for me is:

BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES.........

IF you're a masochist or into self abuse in general.

My previous post from another thread:

"I think its a good idea to post our experiences with vendors. I never got around to posting my experience with Blue Oval Industries. The owner there is either a certified psychopath or on the edge of a nervous breakdown. I wanted to order 4 tire monitors for the winter and called him to ask about compatibility (there are different skus for the same product). He quickly lost his temper and had the nerve to raise his voice at me and HANG UP! Apparently he doesn't need business. I tried to call him back to tell him that I would cause his business a lot of pain on the internet and a popular mustang forum but he wouldn't answer. I sent him an email instead. This guy is nice to you only as long as you are placing an order. The longer you have him on the phone, the odds of Mr Hyde coming out are increased. Deal with him at your own peril."

Well done Joe Hick from Virginia, I told you I'd make you pay!

2012 V6 Auto / MPT Performance-Street Tune (5.0 Killa)

Rookie

Could anyone recommend a website where I could find the main exterior parts such as original r/l fenders, hoods, airbgas, doors, bumpers etc. I'm going to import a 2011 Mustang from auction into Europe and now I didn't find any exactly firm (except of eBay) where I could find the needed thing Any ideas?
PONY Member

Wow, what an awesome thread! Thanks for all the info guys!

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Manual
Rookie

2012 borla exhaust

Just recieved my 2012 Mustang 5.0, looking for a good site to order my Borla S-type exhaust from. Borla is to damn expensive. any help would be great.

If not direct me to a thread about exhaust.

2012 Mustang GT; Black; Black interior; 400A; Package 5 Exterior; Navigation; Comfort Package; HID Security Package; Reverse parking assist; 3.73; Order Date 4-19-11/DORA 4-26-11/ VIN# 5-20-11/Window Sticker 5-28-11/ Build Date 6-17-11/ Estimated Arrival Date 7-9-11 Arrived 7-7-11. Mods; Borla S-Type cat back, Eibach Sportline Springs; Eibach front and rear sway bar; pan hard bar. 20" AMR wheels with Nitto tires; numerous exterior appearance mods..
Apprentice

Has anyone ordered anything from Mustangstyle.com?

I found a part on there for significantly less ($30 - $80, across the major sites) than other sites, but I can't seem to find much info on if anyone has ordered from them before.

2011 Mustang GT/CS :: Performance White :: 6MT :: 3.73 gears :: Comfort Package :: 3M Carbon Fiber Tint 35% :: GT500 Splash Guards
PONY Member

As far as ease of navigating and finding what you want for your year and make (They don't sell GM or Dodge stuff) Really Hard to beat Steeda the web site is done for an exact fit for customers. Easy to navigate and shows good details on the parts.

2014 Mustang GT MT/3:73 Gears/Brembo Brake Package
steedamatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD_Stang View Post
As far as ease of navigating and finding what you want for your year and make (They don't sell GM or Dodge stuff) Really Hard to beat Steeda the web site is done for an exact fit for customers. Easy to navigate and shows good details on the parts.
Thanks for the props!! We appreciate everyone on this boards business! Please feel free to let me know if I can help anyone with anything. Even if it is something we do not carry. I will be happy to help. Happy Modding!
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

When telling about a vendor, it would be nice to add the link...

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
PONY Member

Just want to say im impressed and satisfied with my order from AmericanMuscle. Good price and Fast/Free shipping.

Got my c/s front valence before my car gets here. (hopefully this weekend)

2012 GT Premium/Race Red/6MT/3.73 gears/Borla S-type

Ordered-9/27/11
Build-10/28/11
ETA-11/20/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page