My 2011 Mustang - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

I like the stripe .Is that from the factory ?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

White with the stripes looks great,your cool factor just went up driving the stang over the other one.very nice.

Apprentice
S197 Member

Very sharp looking Mustang!

2011 Mustang GT Premium
Kona Blue with Saddle interior
Purchased new April 13, 2011
6 spd manual Rapid Spec 400A
Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter, Borla S-type Axle-back exhaust, Eibach Pro-kit springs and camber bolts, Steeda panhard bar, Koni adjustable yellows struts and shocks,GT500 mounts, Steeda oil separator, Redline Tuning hood lifts, MRT adjustable tilt headrests, MMD tail light trim, 35% window tint, K&N air filter, MMD Classic louvers, CDC chin spoiler, TSW Nurburgring wheels.

post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Thanks everyone!

And yes I ordered the stripe from he factory.

2011 Mustang V6 Premium // Performance White // 3.31 // Security Pkg // Comfort Pkg // HID // K&N Intake
Apprentice

Congrats! Another owner from imports! All my friends called me nuts for going Mustang!
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Yeah, a big diff between the two. I miss the Evo, but I don't miss a lot of the perks of this car either. I will own another Evo one day, but this car just fits more w where Im at in life.

What size rims do you think I should get? I'm keeping stock wheels n all seasons for IL winters, but want some nice summer tires n wheels. Any suggestions on certain wheels w my cars layout would be great.

Thanks fellas

2011 Mustang V6 Premium // Performance White // 3.31 // Security Pkg // Comfort Pkg // HID // K&N Intake
Apprentice

Sorry, I won't go back to Imports again. Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi all are great cars but to get to 400hp plus you need to bring trolley of cash. Also parts on these cars can cost an arm and a leg.

Mustang is cheap to maintain and aftermarket supports are so strong!

You may want to look for 18in staggered wheels with good tires. I honestly think 19in or 20in is over killed for V6. I dont even want 19in for my GT.
MACH I Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnnrx7 View Post
Yeah, a big diff between the two. I miss the Evo, but I don't miss a lot of the perks of this car either. I will own another Evo one day, but this car just fits more w where Im at in life.

What size rims do you think I should get? I'm keeping stock wheels n all seasons for IL winters, but want some nice summer tires n wheels. Any suggestions on certain wheels w my cars layout would be great.

Thanks fellas
18's or 19's tops. What tires do you plan on putting on your stock 17's for winter?

2012 Mustang V6 Premium | Black on Black - SOLD
Options:6-speed automatic | pony package | HID headlamps | security package | reverse sensing system | comfort package
Build date: 5/12/2011 | Purchased: 6/7/2011
Mods: tape stripe delete | 20% tint | Dynomax SS cat-back exhaust (39507) | smoked side markers | Injen intake (PF9022WB)
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickAKATed10 View Post
18's or 19's tops. What tires do you plan on putting on your stock 17's for winter?
The stock wheels are 18's, they have Pirelli all seasons on them and did well enough over the winter.

I'm thinking 19's, black, just looking for some suggestion on what wheels in that criteria would look good w my car.

Rookie

Love the color choice, makes me wish I had mine
There is a lot of younger mustang owners on here (Early 20`s some even Under 20)
Do you mind me asking how hard it might be for me to get a bank loan ?
I worked on a dairy farm from the age of 14 to 17, now I am working part time, and will be joining the union to be an electrician soon, I would like to put $20,000 down on a 2012 GT CS, Grabber Blue.. But lets say i never came up with a large down payment, can you (Or anybody else reading) Tell me what to expect the payments to be on a 60 month, 0% financial term.. That will be very appreciated !
*My car and options picked out comes to $39,650 without the dealer giving me a deal or any discounts, I did the same for the Boss 302 and it came to $41,150,
Is the extra 1500 worth it ?
I have never owned a mustang so I wouldnt know. I would send you a personal message but doing it this way, maybe others can read and shoot me some advice. Very much, appreciated
P.s I am very exited and want to order ASAP !
MACH I Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnnrx7 View Post
The stock wheels are 18's, they have Pirelli all seasons on them and did well enough over the winter.

I'm thinking 19's, black, just looking for some suggestion on what wheels in that criteria would look good w my car.
Good to hear about the stock Pirelli's for winter.

I don't think you can go wrong with bullet style wheels on a Mustang. I'd check out Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels for wheels.

2012 Mustang V6 Premium | Black on Black - SOLD
Options:6-speed automatic | pony package | HID headlamps | security package | reverse sensing system | comfort package
Build date: 5/12/2011 | Purchased: 6/7/2011
Mods: tape stripe delete | 20% tint | Dynomax SS cat-back exhaust (39507) | smoked side markers | Injen intake (PF9022WB)
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwallington View Post
Love the color choice, makes me wish I had mine
There is a lot of younger mustang owners on here (Early 20`s some even Under 20)
Do you mind me asking how hard it might be for me to get a bank loan ?
I worked on a dairy farm from the age of 14 to 17, now I am working part time, and will be joining the union to be an electrician soon, I would like to put $20,000 down on a 2012 GT CS, Grabber Blue.. But lets say i never came up with a large down payment, can you (Or anybody else reading) Tell me what to expect the payments to be on a 60 month, 0% financial term.. That will be very appreciated !
*My car and options picked out comes to $39,650 without the dealer giving me a deal or any discounts, I did the same for the Boss 302 and it came to $41,150,
Is the extra 1500 worth it ?
I have never owned a mustang so I wouldnt know. I would send you a personal message but doing it this way, maybe others can read and shoot me some advice. Very much, appreciated
P.s I am very exited and want to order ASAP !
OK first, if you walk into any dealer with 20,000 cash you will get what you want, period, unless your buying a lambo or something. But if you do like most and walk in with a grand or two, assuming you have decent credit, a 39,000 dollar loan will run you in the 600 + range. If you have bad credit, it will be about 700-800 a month on up if you get approved. no one can be more specific as your credit rating makes all the difference in the world, and by no means should you share that with anyone on here even in a PM. Go to the dealer and let them work the numbers, you never know until you actually go.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonicmustang View Post
OK first, if you walk into any dealer with 20,000 cash you will get what you want, period, unless your buying a lambo or something. But if you do like most and walk in with a grand or two, assuming you have decent credit, a 39,000 dollar loan will run you in the 600 + range. If you have bad credit, it will be about 700-800 a month on up if you get approved. no one can be more specific as your credit rating makes all the difference in the world, and by no means should you share that with anyone on here even in a PM. Go to the dealer and let them work the numbers, you never know until you actually go.
Thanks. Ill more than likely, have to have a parent Co-sign on the loan..
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-24-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwallington View Post
Thanks. Ill more than likely, have to have a parent Co-sign on the loan..
Yea you will. I was 19 when I got my Evo, only thing I had in my name was one credit card which I paid off every month. Had $10k saved up needing a $17k loan, still needed a cosigner.

At the same time, you have to factor in gas, depreciating in value as soon as you drive a brand new car off the lot, and definitely insurance at your age.

Getting your own apartment, house, whatever is also something you need to factor your priorities.

Good luck!

post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-05-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Bump for performance white 2011's with black wheels...anyone?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page