what to do till good times roll - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to drifter18533434
what to do till good times roll

well, its -20-degrees below. WHAT to do ? Guess I will wax my beauty--black and ready to go with my Roush CAI and my Bama tunes.. Problem is, the streets and back roads are covered with ice and snow,, Does anyone have a solution> haha!--The car is VERY diffirent with these 2 mods I haven't tryed the RACE tune yet, but the performance (91 oct) is awesum !!!!! I dont need any more !! Hope you all have better weather ........

4.10 gears-- boss manifold- bama tunes-6sd manuel-- 19"wheels, staggered-Roush CAI--J&M LCA--- Alum 1pc driveline--93 oct fuel only
-Pypes LTH w/catted X pipe GT500 Muffs-- BBG TB 85mm--Moroso coolant alum tank
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

The 91 Performance tune made me grin from ear to ear...the 91 Race tune makes me burst into uncontrollable maniacal laughter:kooky:

2011 Sterling Gray Premium GT, Stone leather, Auto, 3.73, Comfort, Camera, Security, Polished Alum Wheels, Valentine-1, K & N drop in air filter, BAMA 91 Race Tune, Koni STR.T, Steeda Sport Springs, UMI PHB, GT 500 mounts. Delivered 10/10/10
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011
PONY Member

Can't wait to try my Bama 93 Race tune. I tried the 93 performance and street tune before the winter and loved both. Granted you guys in the 5.0 have 112 more hp then me from the start.

2007 Silver GT, manual
3.55 Gears, Shaftmaster 3.5" aluminum drive shaft, Borla Stingers, Pacesetter ceramic Long Tube Headers, Pacesetter catted H pipe, Steeda UDPs, JLT CAI, MGW short throw shifter and Bama 93 Oct Street tune

2001 Laser Red GT, automatic (293RWHP, 310RWTQ) Gone but not forgotten.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Drifter just hurry up and wait for better weather I guess.

And hearing what you have (-20) makes it hard to complain about 30 degrees we have here! Practically a heatwave in comparison.

Scott | 2012 GT Premium Coupe Performance White 6R80 HID 64M Wheels Ford All-Weather Pony Mats & Trunk Liner GT500/GT Rear Mud Flap Set Ohio's Horses License Plate Raxiom Aero Tails

If you love your dog, get a microchip, they really work! My lost dog was back home in just under 24 hours thanks to the good citizens who called the county and the microchip that told animal control exactly where he lived.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2011
PONY Member

mod kits

well I'm adding few items to make my car "special", here in Michigan I will not be driving my new car till April that's still a month away!

2011 5.0 Mustang Premium Convertible Sterling Grey, 6 spd Manual, Comfort package, Hood Scoop and rear Pedestal Spoiler, GT500 mufflers, GT500 mud flaps, mini antenna, red caliper covers, Boss shift ball and boot, LED trunk lights, Locking GAS Fuel Plug CAP. Ordered 3/30/2010, build date 5/3/2010. delivered 6/16/2010 car still running in perfect condition.
. :kooky:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page