Need Help please - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-27-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Need Help please

I installed my CAI and Bama tune today. Part of the CAI install, I disconnected the battery terminal.
I noticed some quirks after install.

When I lock my doors I don't get the horn beep like before. I tried resetting the alarm by holding the reset button but still the same.
Another thing is the "mileage to empty" reads 359miles. Before it would read 240 miles, why is this.

Anyone have any input on this. Im really confused.

2011 Mustang GT 5.0: Performance White: Brembos: 3.73: 6sp: GT/CS front fascia: Boss 302 splitter: Roush billet grill: Steeda Ultralites: Tokiko D-spec : GT500 strut mounts: UMI adj.panbar: Steeda Billet LCA: Hurst Billet Plus Shifter: Airaid CAI: SCT Tuner w/Bama custom tune: Roush axle back:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-27-2011
PONY Member

Wow that's weird. Did you order the kit from American Muscle? I'd contact whoever you purchased the custom tune from...

2012 GT Premium Black/Saddle, Auto, HID's/security. 19x9.5 RTR w/285/40 & 255/40 MPSS | Koni STR.T's and Eibach Prokit | Bama tune & Airaid CAI | GT500 AB | GT500 rear spoiler, Roush side splitters, Boss Front fascia & splitter | Billet interior bits| JL Audio 570's & dynamat
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-27-2011
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbreeze View Post
Wow that's weird.
Not weird at all really... You cleared most of the memory functions and all need to be reset. Your miles to empty will likely reset itself once you put a few miles on the car and the computer gets a read on fuel consumption (it's calculated by combining tank level and fuel injector rates.) Your windo drop will likely need re-setting too..All this info is in the manual.

Steve
2011 GT in Performance white | 3.73's | FRPP "P" springs on D specs | Fays2 Watts Link | Brembo's | Steeda CAI/Tune | FRPP "X" into GT500 muffs | Sparco Milano seats
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page