Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunk forum posting

2K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  superslo50 
G
#1 ·
I should probably stop commenting on here when I'm drunk! Man I sound rude! Sorry all!! Notice how I'm nice during the day then at night on weekends I get rude??? Lol sorry again!

#4 ·
Rude? hadn't noticed. :bigthumbsup

Some guys start sounding like Borat typing in lolspeak when they get drunk....now, THAT's funny.

#5 ·
Drunk forum posting >>>>>>> drunk driving

;)

#6 ·
A drunk person says what a sober person thinks.

G
#8 ·
Thx for understanding! I'm really not rude or meen!! But usually Friday and Saturday is say some rude and ignorant stuff I have noticed as I read back through my posts....sorry again and ahead of time!! I should probably just stay off here at those times. Lol

G
#11 ·
I'm 25 years old and love to hit the clubs on weekends!!! No mustang all winter will make any mustang junkie like me drink! Lol plus with the abundance of girls/women there it's my duty to please that "booty" lol

#21 ·
wow guys, just cause a guy has a few beers when hes workin on his car or relaxing at home doesnt mean hes a drunk nor does it mean hes irresponsible with kids. and bragging about being drunk? sounded like he was apologizing for being rude to a few people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.