Price difference between DORA and window sticker - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-11-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Garage
Price difference between DORA and window sticker

I was wondering if anyone can tell me why there is a price difference between my DORA and what my window sticker says? I assumed that the base price of the GT premium wouldn't change, but apparently it is now $300 more than the 2011 and the cost on my DORA is $200 more (which is what I heard it would be when the pricing for the 12's came out). Anyone else have this happen when they pulled up their sticker?

I assume that it will be what is on the sticker and I realize it is only $100 and in the scheme of things with almost 41,000 it is small, but after waiting more than 14 weeks just to see a sticker I am some what annoyed by the whole thing. Is this the consolation prize for waiting so damn long for my 5.0?

Any insight as to why this is the case would be greatly appreciated.

Laura
Ordered 1/3/11
Built 4/15/11
Delivered: 4/28/11
2012 GT Prem MT lava red/lava red 400a
Nav/electronics/HID/comfort/brembo/accessory pkg 4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-11-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Garage
Forget it. Apparently Ford has had another $100 price hike. Someone linked to the article in another thread that I mentioned it in. Better hurry up and build it or I won't be able to put gas in it!

Laura
Ordered 1/3/11
Built 4/15/11
Delivered: 4/28/11
2012 GT Prem MT lava red/lava red 400a
Nav/electronics/HID/comfort/brembo/accessory pkg 4
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-11-2011
Apprentice

I noticed it on the Ford website over the weekend when I was re-building my car because I was bored. $100 higher MSRP.

All I know is that the dealer or Ford will have to be eating that because I'm not paying it. That wasn't the price I agreed to when I ordered. I know it's nothing in relation to the overall cost, but it's the point of it.

2012 Grabber Blue GT/CS, Glass Roof, Electronics Package, HID/Security, Remote Start
Roush Axleback, 20% tint

Ordered 3/7, Built 5/20, ETA 6/3, Delivered 6/15
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page