New Car Suspense - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
5.0L Member

I went from driving a new 2010 Infiniti G37S 6MT to the family minivan with 220k miles on it... I was hating on the clutch, and had an opportunity to sell to a guy at work w/o taking a bath so I pulled the trigger last Nov. and that turned out to be a real blessing in disguise. Shortly there after, my wife's hours got cut at work after a big contract was pulled at the last second. Not having that big payment was perfect timing for a stress free Christmas & Feb vacation.

Hopefully she gets to go back to full time in a month or two, and all this money we are saving will make for a good down payment. Not a day goes by that I don't browse the forums, search the ads and new car listings, dreaming of the day I finally get to pull the trigger.

Being able to drive the wife's GT is sweet & sour as at least I have something awesome 2 days a week when I drive to work, but the other 5 days its back to the minivan. I do appreciate what I have and am very fortunate to get something this summer. I realize that there are plenty of people who may have to wait years to save up for what they desire. So for now, I feel like I'm driving 'the toaster'...

YouTube - Kia Soul Hamster Commercial - Black Sheep Kia Hamsters

-ace72

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by White5.0Gt View Post
Anyone else have that feeling of waiting for a new car, but it is in a way killing you waiting for something you want. I am all smiles and all but can't wait til I get my car. grrrr anyway to fastforward time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by White5.0Gt View Post
Oh yes I know, I am sitting at Napa reading all these forums on the mustangs which isnt helping because it is raising the suspense.
No worries, it will be there before you know it! I can track it for you if you'd like.

Deysha

FordService

If anyone would like for me to track their order, message me with your order number and dealer name. I'd be happy to!

Deysha

Apprentice
4.6L Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustSrvc View Post
If anyone would like for me to track their order, message me with your order number and dealer name. I'd be happy to!

Deysha
Deysha, I think most of us here are extremely happy that you ARE here and that you DO track our vehicles! I'd like to thank you again for your assistance here!

2012 GT Premium Convertible, 401A, Ingot Silver, Brick Red/Cashmere Leather, Auto, HID, Security, Electronics Pkg, Comfort, Rear Camera.....
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycat947 View Post
Deysha, I think most of us here are extremely happy that you ARE here and that you DO track our vehicles! I'd like to thank you again for your assistance here!
Awww, thank you very much tycat947!!! :happy

Deysha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page