What to do about a lying dealer. - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Rookie View Post
Thats awesome service for you to come into the forums to checkout any possible problems and solve them. Thumbs up to you!
Thank you 08Rookie!:smilie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
This is the reason I swapped from a loyal GM ( Goverment Motors) over to the Blue Oval. Thank you Deysha. I will definately let you know my progress in thai matter. I am E-Mailing the Business Manager at the dealership tonight to see if he will make it right. All they had to tell me B-4 buying the car was no they was not going to fix the scratch and dent we would have aggreed on a different price is all I am saying. Thanks again for you at Ford being concerned about my issue. I will E-mail you the outcome of my situation tomorrow.
No problem Daryl. I'm happy to help!

Deysha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

[quote=FordCustSrvc;2552279]Thank you 08Rookie!:smilie

No problem Daryl. I'm happy to help!

Deysha[/quot

Well on day 4 after Isent an e-mail to the manager. I am going to try and call him again Monday morning. if he will not take my call again I will let you know to see if he will take your call or call. thanks

2011 5.0 Gt Premium, Black,Stone Interior,400A, Shaker 1000,3.55 Gears, 19" Pirellies, Air Raid CAI, Roush Axel Backs, Bama 91 performance Tuned, Roush body package.
FordService

Ok Daryl! I'll wait for your response.

Deysha

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-09-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustSrvc View Post
Ok Daryl! I'll wait for your response.

Deysha
Well I tried to contact the business manager again today no response. I am in Hawaii on business and am not awake during most business hours. I called after the night shift this morning( 7am hawaii time 12 pm Beaumont time) and left him a message to call me. I am off tonight and tomorow so I will call him again starting early. My wife is flyimng in tomorow with all the information on the car so I will be e-mailing it to you tomorow eavning if I can't get an answer or a response from him. Thanks again in advance for your interest in my situation.

2011 5.0 Gt Premium, Black,Stone Interior,400A, Shaker 1000,3.55 Gears, 19" Pirellies, Air Raid CAI, Roush Axel Backs, Bama 91 performance Tuned, Roush body package.
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-19-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Well people tomorrow is the day . My wife has a meeting with the general sales manager at 1pm central time. We will see if they are going to fix all the scratches and dents on the car. I am 4000 miles away and will be on speaker phone with them. I will post tomorrow on the results and hopefully wont have to look for the next step in getting the 5.0 fixed. See you all tomorrow. Wish me luck.

GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member

Another "rear view mirror" recommendation (hind sight is 20/20):

Never pickup or sign a contract until the goods are per your satisfaction - house, car, rv, bike, etc. If you do, you are buying on emotion. It's a business transaction so avoid the risk. You basically approve of their tactics of buy now, we'll fix it later when you fall for that move.

You will avoid the drama, headaches and disappointment.

Now you know.
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Well the meeting went real good today. Set up an appointment next week to get all issues fixed. So the Saga continues. I will post next week and see if they do the right thing and get it fixed. I learned a real good lessson about getting paperwork signeed. I still trust people a little bit too much. I still take people at their word we will see if I get screwed up or not.

post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-28-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Another day gone. I had to send another e-mail out yesterday to the GM of the dealership. He finally called my wife for an appointment on Tuesday to repaint the hood and fix the dents. We'll see next week if it gets fixed. The saga continues. But I did get the spoiler and quarter window louvers painted and installed, and working on the Roush front facia.

spoiler.bmp

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

The car went in on Tuesday to get fixed. It is due out today I will post some pics of my black stang when complete.

post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-06-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

I goy my "Black Beauty" back from the dealership. All is good in Caney Head. It took 2 months but finally got her fixed.

scgatches gone.bmp Dents gone.bmp

GT Member

Nice man! Congrats!

The "we owe" is a bunch of BS. I have been screwed with that before myself. If they owe, then they can fix and then I'll pay! That's how I let things go down now.

Again, glad you got it taken care of. I know how it is having dents and they kill me too....

2014 Mustang GT/CS - Coupe
Sterling Gray
Manual Trans
Glass Roof
Navigation
Comfort
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
bad scratches

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page