shelby redline wheels - advice/thoughts/comments? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
I couldn't agree more. I love me some SS's but hate my Brembo's!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser_Soze View Post
Never noticed it until just now, but the super snakes look a LOT like the brembo's, just a little more spread out and a little lighter on finish. Kinda weird how super snakes have almost-universal appeal but the brembo's are so polarizing... weird. Personally I don't like the OP's wheel selection, but 18's can look good when lowered a tad. Best of luck.

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-05-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by F91 View Post
Looks great!!! I'm leaning towards black myself, but yours are cool.
I liked the black but did not like blk with blue stripe

black and red should look real good on yourcar

Drive it like you stole it!

2012 GT500 Convertible Grabber Blue with White Stripes - Steeda Pulley and Borla ATAK axle backs
Rookie

Just wondering what size tires do you have for those shelby redlines..Im buying them for my race red mustang

post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-06-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member

running what came on from factory 235/50/18

2012 GT500 Convertible Grabber Blue with White Stripes - Steeda Pulley and Borla ATAK axle backs
Rookie

o alright thanks...i have the base v6 so mine are 17inch tires...looks great man
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-06-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member

well keep an eye out for those 17's seems they go on sale a lot - Am muscle just had some 17's on sale last month for like 30% off

PONY Member

All the whels mentioned are very nice. But my issue is that they all look so similar. I have the base 17's and I would love to change my wheels but except for the super snakes they are all just too close in apperance to justify the cost. I know there are tons of after markets but IMO aftermarket wheels just do not go. Im thinking im going to go the traditional route with Tourqe thrust style wheels (I think thats the name, im not very good with the name of wheels).
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace427 View Post
I personally can't stand the look of 20's on a Mustang, looks like it is trying to be too hip and eventually failing. I think the 18's fit perfectly.
you sure that 4th pic of the red stang is 18's???

2012 GT Premium Black/Saddle, Auto, HID's/security. 19x9.5 RTR w/285/40 & 255/40 MPSS | Koni STR.T's and Eibach Prokit | Bama tune & Airaid CAI | GT500 AB | GT500 rear spoiler, Roush side splitters, Boss Front fascia & splitter | Billet interior bits| JL Audio 570's & dynamat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page