Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011 Thread Starter
MACH I Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa-B View Post
Congrats! And it looks WAY better without the stripe! And even better than that with the tint!
Thank you, I agree!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENSTANG03 View Post
Nice looking ride man!
Thanks a lot!

2012 Mustang V6 Premium | Black on Black - SOLD
Options:6-speed automatic | pony package | HID headlamps | security package | reverse sensing system | comfort package
Build date: 5/12/2011 | Purchased: 6/7/2011
Mods: tape stripe delete | 20% tint | Dynomax SS cat-back exhaust (39507) | smoked side markers | Injen intake (PF9022WB)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

Photos 3 and 7 of your last update just show a beautiful angle on that car and make the v6 look shaaaaaarp . The controversial rear on this car looks better than I've ever seen it (sans a gt500 spoiler) in those shots. That front end is also growing on me, great job on the car.

post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-23-2011 Thread Starter
MACH I Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser_Soze View Post
Photos 3 and 7 of your last update just show a beautiful angle on that car and make the v6 look shaaaaaarp . The controversial rear on this car looks better than I've ever seen it (sans a gt500 spoiler) in those shots. That front end is also growing on me, great job on the car.
Thank you. I'm actually looking at getting a camera mounted "style" spoiler (minus the cam), on top of a few other things . I think it'll look awesome.

Options:6-speed automatic | pony package | HID headlamps | security package | reverse sensing system | comfort package
Mods: tape stripe delete | 20% tint | Dynomax SS cat-back exhaust (39507) | smoked side markers | Injen intake (PF9022WB)

PONY Member

Great looking car! The tint plus removing the stripes makes it look mean. I wish the front of the GT's looked like the V6 and Shelby's. I wish my fogs were in the lower fascia.

2014 Sterling Grey 5.0 Brembo
* ROUSH Axle-Back Exhaust
* JLT Oil Separator (Passenger)
* RAXIOM Tail Light Sequencer
* ARAID Race CAI
* BAMA Tune (91-Perf / 93-Race)
* 20% Tint

Rookie

You have one gorgeous ride, for sure! The tint really makes the picture

2012 Mustang V6 Premium | Grabber Blue : Black Interior | MCA Edition | Glass Roof | Comfort PKG | Reverse Sensing System & Security PKG | Remote Start |

(Ordered 3-24-11) (VIN/Build Date Assigned 4-28-11) (Window Sticker 5-10-11) (Built 5-16-11) (ETA 5-30-11 - this went belly up) (loaded 6-2-11) (shipped 6-4-11) (new ETA 6-16-11) (Arrival 6-15-11)
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2011 Thread Starter
MACH I Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972mach1 View Post
Great looking car! The tint plus removing the stripes makes it look mean. I wish the front of the GT's looked like the V6 and Shelby's. I wish my fogs were in the lower fascia.
Thanks a lot! I had to get tint ASAP and get that silly stripe off too. lol I like the V6 front fascia over the GT as well, but I love the GT/CS fascia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikinHigh View Post
You have one gorgeous ride, for sure! The tint really makes the picture
Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page