New member, and pics of my 2011 Mustang GT - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P51 Nick View Post
I'd like to hear what you think of those Borla Touring .
Got the Borla touring installed yesterday afternoon, it sound so sweet. At idle just a tiny bit louder than stock, and a little deeper sound, but at idle you can't really hear it in the car. At light throttle has a nice mellow rumble, but not loud at all, just a sweet deeper sound. Though when you get on it is much louder than stock, but not too loud.

Cruisin on the highway you can hear it a a slight rumble, but no drone in the car.

You can tell it isn't stock, nice deep sound, but doesn't draw attention to your vehical. I drove by a few cops directing traffic and they didn't even turn there head. So if your like me and want a nice deep sound, but want to be subtle about it, this is the exhaust for you.

I talked to the guys at the mod shop at tasca ford, I wasn't impressed with what they told me about how the program the automatic, they told me they don't really do anything to the programing for the automatic, and the engine tune will be all I want. So I just called JDM (who I have a long time succesfull relationship) ordered a L&M Throttle body, and a SCT programer with a street and race tune

I talked to Jim about what, or how I want the automatic transmission programed, and he told me that preety much how he programs the trans.

He is going to get them out out for me today, and next day air the tunner and the throttle body to me

2011 VMPcharged GT Auto, RGR/JPC Motor, Borla Touring, Alum Driveshaft, tuned by VMP [email protected]

Fired up the willing engine, responding with a roar.Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime.Wind in my hair Shifting and drifting Mechanical music Adrenaline surge - Rush -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page