All Ford Mustangs - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

All Ford Mustangs

If it wasn't for the All Ford Mustangs forums, I don't know how I would get through the day at work. All day, every day I stay in these forums, cause without them, it would be hell!!!!!!
Thanks All Ford Mustangs!!

2011 Mustang GT: California Special (auto)

Magnaflow Competition Axle Backs, Steeda Cold Air Intake, off road x-pipe, 91 oct AED tune with ghost cam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011
MACH I Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfrod View Post
If it wasn't for the All Ford Mustangs forums, I don't know how I would get through the day at work. All day, every day I stay in these forums, cause without them, it would be hell!!!!!!
Thanks All Ford Mustangs!!
Quoted for the truth! I have almost 500 posts since last month... Come on! lol

2012 Mustang V6 Premium | Black on Black - SOLD
Options:6-speed automatic | pony package | HID headlamps | security package | reverse sensing system | comfort package
Build date: 5/12/2011 | Purchased: 6/7/2011
Mods: tape stripe delete | 20% tint | Dynomax SS cat-back exhaust (39507) | smoked side markers | Injen intake (PF9022WB)
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011
Banned

Wow! That's cause for being fired at most work places! Congrats on the great job!

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickAKATed10 View Post
Quoted for the truth! I have almost 500 posts since last month... Come on! lol
Lmao that's too many posts! You're way ahead of me, but I agree its the truth

Magnaflow Competition Axle Backs, Steeda Cold Air Intake, off road x-pipe, 91 oct AED tune with ghost cam
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blackgt View Post
Wow! That's cause for being fired at most work places! Congrats on the great job!
Haha thanks man! I get bored easily but I don't get bothered here much at work so im always on. I wish there a personal story about getting fired for being in these forums. That would be hilarious!

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011
Apprentice
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfrod View Post
Haha thanks man! I get bored easily but I don't get bothered here much at work so im always on. I wish there a personal story about getting fired for being in these forums. That would be hilarious!

yikes man, watch out for karma

2012 V6 Premium 6MT|Kona Blue|Performance Package|Comfort|201A Rapid Spec
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Wow well your guys' job is more generous than mine. We have this AdSense site blocker stuff on all computers and the one time I tried to access the site it was blocked because the site was related to and I quote, sports and entertainment.

For Play: 2011 Ford Mustang v6 Premium Coupe w/Pony Package. Stock...for now.

For Work: 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE. The fun daily driver.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011
MACH I Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

We have "SonicWall" internet filter and it blocks sites like Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace (ha!). Sometime I'll go to look at a picture on Yahoo or something and it'll come up that I'm looking at pr0n. I find that amusing.
One day I was trying to get to ****'s Sporting Goods, well I put in dicks.com (don't go there!! lol)... I sent our IT guy an email about that one. lmao

2012 Mustang V6 Premium | Black on Black - SOLD
Options:6-speed automatic | pony package | HID headlamps | security package | reverse sensing system | comfort package
Build date: 5/12/2011 | Purchased: 6/7/2011
Mods: tape stripe delete | 20% tint | Dynomax SS cat-back exhaust (39507) | smoked side markers | Injen intake (PF9022WB)
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

It's easy to spend way too much time here, but you gotta have a few stress breaks. Well, some days it actually adds stress if we have one of those especially stupid threads running rampant, but you know what I mean.

Scott | 2012 GT Premium Coupe Performance White 6R80 HID 64M Wheels Ford All-Weather Pony Mats & Trunk Liner GT500/GT Rear Mud Flap Set Ohio's Horses License Plate Raxiom Aero Tails

If you love your dog, get a microchip, they really work! My lost dog was back home in just under 24 hours thanks to the good citizens who called the county and the microchip that told animal control exactly where he lived.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickAKATed10 View Post
We have "SonicWall" internet filter and it blocks sites like Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace (ha!). Sometime I'll go to look at a picture on Yahoo or something and it'll come up that I'm looking at pr0n. I find that amusing.
One day I was trying to get to ****'s Sporting Goods, well I put in dicks.com (don't go there!! lol)... I sent our IT guy an email about that one. lmao
I had a similar situation at work with twochicks.com that makes license plate frames. I got into a ring of Lezbo sites that I could not get out of. Even Ctrl-alt-delete didn't work. I had to shut off the monitor and call IT.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-08-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Lmao!! Haha dicks.com and twochicks.com!! Haha that's hilarious

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page