Options Selected - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
View Poll Results: How many options do you have?
0 2 3.23%
1 4 6.45%
2 5 8.06%
3 9 14.52%
4 9 14.52%
More 33 53.23%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

See below. Everything but the accessory stick on's.. hood scoop, louver and side scoops. If they were functional I'd have gotten them.

2012 Mustang GT Premium - Lava Red - Lava Red interior - 6R80 - Glass Roof - HID/SP - EP - RVC - RSS - CP - Remote Start
Ordered 4/30/11 VIN 5/26/11 Sticker Online 6/2/11 Build 6/8/11 ETA 6/29/11 ETA2 7/4/11 ETA3 7/11/11 Delivered 7/13/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice

I've now switched my options
Dropped the electronics package, picked up the perfpack
pretty good switch imo

2012 3.7L V6 Premium Mt82 MCA Edition. Race Red/Charcoal Black
Add-ons: performance package, Hid's, Reverse sensing and security, Comfort, Back-up camera
Mods: FRPP Sport Exhaust, More to come

Ordered: 7/1 Reordered: 7/26 Build date: 8/15 Built:8/15 ETA:9/12 Delivered:9/15
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

It's a GT premium with nothing.... because what else do you need?

Might have gotten some extra toys but IMO Ford asks way too much for a lot of the options and tends to bundle things I want with a bunch of crap I don't want/care about.

2012 Mustang GT Premium 5.0/6spd

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice

I do hate how they package everything together, they really rip you off for everything

Add-ons: performance package, Hid's, Reverse sensing and security, Comfort, Back-up camera

Ordered: 7/1 Reordered: 7/26 Build date: 8/15 Built:8/15 ETA:9/12 Delivered:9/15
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Just the Perf.Pack.

- 2014 GT/CS, MT-82, 3.73, Race Red -
Performance: Borla S-Type Axleback | Borla Over Axle Pipes | MGW Race Spec Shifter | Whiteline Transmission Mount Bushing | GT500 Clutch Pedal Assembly | JHR Braided Steel Clutch Line | Shelby Iso Clutch Reservoir
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreinage View Post
Just the Perf.Pack.
How are you liking your perf pack srienage? Super fun to drive?

PONY Member

I bought mine as a Demo model so I did not get to check the boxes I wanted, but it has everything. The only option not selected from Ford or from Roush was the comfort package... reason being is it got the Roush interior package which cant be heated.

I love them all!!! I have put over 10k miles on it since I bought it 27Dec10, so as much time as I spend in it... the goodies are nice! So far my favorite is the Nav with traffic, my commute is in ATL traffic and that little goodie helps me get around it sometimes.

2011 Roush Stage 2 Convertible Race Red with painted gloss black stripes, Charcoal Interior-Roush # 11-0306
Bama Tuned, Roush Front and Rear Brake Kit, Roush Exhaust with Square tips, 20" wheels, Roush seating with Red stitching
Roush Billet Grille matching lower 3 piece, Matte Black side and top stripes, White Face Gauge cluster, Convertible Light Bar Purchased 27Dec2010
Dyno'd 401 HP/ 390 Ft lbs at the wheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page