FOX News, Uh Oh!!! - Page 10 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allentown View Post
Edit: was there ANYTHING about the entire post you quoted that looked serious? Ha ha no. (exept the fact that Obama just flat out in'st very bright)...

Eh, the facts speak for themselves. Doesnt really matter what i think.... Wall Street, S&P, the general economy, about 80% of the people who voted for Obama, and incresingly (especially this week)...even CNN and previous Obama supporters have started to see the light (try turning on the tv...ha ha ha ha). Of course its not all Obamas fault..Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, Sec. Geitner (and a seclect few others)..not to mention the previous president Bush Jr.....ALL contribuited to this spending spree. (the presidents actual power and influence only goes so far...after that its mostly congress...something MSNBC often FORGOT during the Bush administration (but oh wait, didnt someone say they were "better"??????)....So...again, doesnt matter if i am serious, the state of things and peoples current (and changing) opinions speak for themselves.

But no..most of that was much needed joking around...as was most of whats been posted in this thread...

Oh and i don't just blindy take whats fed to me by any news company (fox or other wise)... example tonight O'Reily lamented that forcing insurance companys to pay for All birth control modalities (as is starting as part of obamacare) is going to cause them to raise the rates on buisnesses premiums for their group health plans......which in turn will cause buisnesses not to hire as many employees and thus hurts the unemployment numbers......

I disagree. I think that the type of people who might not have other wise purchased birth control but would now be able to get it free (and hopefully will now actually USE it) should most likely not have been allowed to reproduce anyway. In fact, if it were up to me., many of the drug using/low income/ ex-con/ type women (that i see every day come into the hospital pregnant) would be automatically subjected to having a portion of their fallopian tubes excised.

So in the end..i think this is good policy.

AS far as the investigation and who covers it (or doesn't) i just hope they come out with a fix that can be applied and is reliable. (Pleeaaassssseeeeeeee do a recall/tsb)..
Man.... the people from both the left and right.... .wow.

Really, I want to keep all my money away from lazy ass people on welfare and disability, religion sucks and anybody should be able to knock off a fetus in their own body. Is there a party for that?

Wow..... almost miss the transmission thread... ha ha.

Bryce
---------
Track Rat #1 - VF supercharged e46 bimmer
Track Rat #2 - Kona 5.0 Premium | 3.73 MT82 | 400A | glass roof | saddle int. | Brembo Pkg | Com. & Sec. Pkg | camera | HID | Nav | no stripes | MM camberplates | Bilstein springs & Eibach dampers | Stock 368 RWHP @ 6700 / 354 TQ @ 4375 - Build Date 6-17-10
Sunny Day: Kawasaki 1600 with hypercharger and tune.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member

Quote:
For all intensive purposes..i think that sums it up....however for the cursory purposes...well, it sums it up there to (for all intents and purposes that is).
Wow, very informative. I always thought it was all interns and porpoises.

2016 Oxford White GT Premium, Performance Package w/silver wheels, 401A, Premier Redline trim, Adaptive Cruise, NAV, Reverse sensing
Apprentice

"4TH GEAR RATTLE UPON WOT [wide open throttle.]"

That's definitely not street legal...

Amazing how the mere mention of Fox News incites such a riot... I didn't view this article to be biased in any way. Any other article? That's right... off topic, nobody cares.

MACH I Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brycerichert View Post
Really, I want to keep all my money away from lazy ass people on welfare and disability, religion sucks and anybody should be able to knock off a fetus in their own body. Is there a party for that?

Actually dude, those are almost my sentiments exactly. I also dont care if gays get married or if they do fetal stem cell research... Let them legalize (and tax) drugs for all i care. At least then the crack heads, section 8 housing reciepients and ex-cons would actually CONTRIBUTE something (in the form of taxes raised from their drug purchases) for all the hand outs they receive rather than just being a waste of oxygen and a drain on the few left working Americans to support.

And yes there is a party. Libertarians (although im a registered independant).

2011 Shelby GT 500: C&L CAI, Roush GT 500 Performance axlebacks, Steeda 2.65 Supercharger pulley with idler/belt tensioner, Ford SVT Custom Racing Tune, SVT package, Glass roof, Tech package
Gone: 2011 GT/CS Black
Gone: 2010 Sterling Gray GT, Track Pack
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser_Soze View Post
"4TH GEAR RATTLE UPON WOT [wide open throttle.]"

That's definitely not street legal...
Um...how is that not street legal? Especially if you're in 3rd gear and trying to merge onto a highway :?:

2011 Black Mustang GT 5.0 Brick-Red
6SP Manual | 3.73 Gears | HIDs | Sec & Anti-Theft Pkg | Brembo GT Brake Pkg | Comfort Package | Shaker 1000 |
Mods:

2011 CS/GT Front Valance, 2011 GT500 Rear Diffuser, 2011 SVT GT500 Mufflers, 2011 Roush Side Skirts, 3dCarbon GT500 Spoiler, Boss 302 Front Splitter, Speed Dawg custom shift-knob, Black Pony Emblem, 50% fog-light tint, Blacked Out Side Marks Front and Rear, 35% All-around Tint & Heon H10 fog-light bulbs
MACH I Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssimaniac View Post
Um...how is that not street legal? Especially if you're in 3rd gear and trying to merge onto a highway :?:
The street legal argument is completely irrevelant. The car should function as expected at any speed. The responsibility about when and if to use that speed is the drivers discretion.

You dont design a car to rattle and fall apart about 80mph because they are "speeding anyway"....

............Do you????

2011 Shelby GT 500: C&L CAI, Roush GT 500 Performance axlebacks, Steeda 2.65 Supercharger pulley with idler/belt tensioner, Ford SVT Custom Racing Tune, SVT package, Glass roof, Tech package
Gone: 2011 GT/CS Black
Gone: 2010 Sterling Gray GT, Track Pack
MACH I Member

Are we talking politics? This pretty much sums it up for me:

YouTube - Real Sh*t: Felonious Munk Presents "Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR F*ckin BILL"

2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear

Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssimaniac View Post
I guess I considered WOT as WOT with higher-RPM shifting, so as to get the kick-in-the-pants. If you're still WOT in 4th gear you're probably doing 90+... I would think. And no, a car should not die out due to going fast - it's just not the first driving condition I would mention to the guy potentially warrantying my car later.
GT Member

Quote:
The street legal argument is completely irrevelant. The car should function as expected at any speed. The responsibility about when and if to use that speed is the drivers discretion.

You dont design a car to rattle and fall apart about 80mph because they are "speeding anyway"....

............Do you????
Granted,, that with this car I have "adjusted expectations" from the usual set I had. I just drive with this adjusted set of expectations now", this way knowing I will NEVER get hit from the back,,, hit a biker on the road, unless they are all part of the same "team" that is riding 5 abreast for 4 hours; there minght be one less at the end of their trip, IF, and ONLY IF I could get the gear in the right shaft, or the shaft in the right gear. God damn this is getting difficult!

Bryce
---------
Track Rat #1 - VF supercharged e46 bimmer
Track Rat #2 - Kona 5.0 Premium | 3.73 MT82 | 400A | glass roof | saddle int. | Brembo Pkg | Com. & Sec. Pkg | camera | HID | Nav | no stripes | MM camberplates | Bilstein springs & Eibach dampers | Stock 368 RWHP @ 6700 / 354 TQ @ 4375 - Build Date 6-17-10
Sunny Day: Kawasaki 1600 with hypercharger and tune.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page