TrueDelta Lists 2011 Mustang as Most Problematic in Years - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Not quite gone yet...

I wasn't making a dig at the OP and I wasn't patting myself on the back.

All I'm saying is there are constructive ways of handling the facts presented, whether you're on the winning end or the short end of the stick.

I say we do what we can to support our fellow 2011+ Mustang owners and leave the harmful, personal bashing and other negativity at the door.

Now I'm outa here...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calchan View Post
Really? Sounds like someone sign up alot of screen name on this forum just to troll/support themself and forgot what screen name he logged in and fk'ed up. No one is that stupid to backup their own post. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm...
There's no way that happened.

I read internet forums because I love objective opinions about subjective topics.
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thereaper View Post
There is a very small percentage of problems with these cars and that's why Ford has it on the back burner.
What do you consider a small percentage? Dude, its enough that it is literally all over the internet and now everybody is dinging the Mustang. Its not hear say. Its real. And its real enough that Jd Powers and others are down rating them. Its also real enough that resale has tanked out. Thats real and not hear say. IM not sure what else you need. NTHSA is on it also. This is not one of Fords better moments.

For the purist like me the 11 and 12 will go down in history as ones to stay away from. Im not taking the chance. Winter is coming on and then just watch the complaints go up. What ever the percentage is its way too high. The 99 Cobra issue is looking pretty mild about now compared to this mess.

Im honestly glad I dont own one right now as much as I like and respect Mustangs.

post #34 of 99 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011 Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Totally agreed!!! I think that SUPPORT quote is suppose to be said by J or one of his many bfs (other accounts) IMHO. Many of his supporter's account are made early-mid this year when he needed backup to his sad story. hmmmmmmmmmmmm
There are now close to 750 unique screen names that have posted to the transmission thread. The overwhelming majority have posted there about problems they're having. I have one screen name. The moderators record IP addresses when accounts are created and have zero tolerance for games with multiple accounts.

Do you REALLY believe owners with problems are creating multiple accounts on all of these sites??? Seriously? C'mon.

Just read the transmission thread... new members post there each and every day about their problematic 2011 and 2012 MT82 Mustangs. Deysha escalates cases based on VINs almost every day. The NHTSA requires valid VINs in order to post vehicle complaints.

Heck.. this was just posted 10 minutes ago:

Quote:
Wblv17: Just got mine back and 30 miles later same problem. What a dang bad joke
c'mon
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I just crossed over 6k miles, better get rid of it now before it starts having problems!

2011 Kona Blue 5.0 / 400A / MT82 / 3.55 / Brembo Pkg / Comfort Pkg / Security Pkg
Mods: Stuff
Banned

Send a message via AIM to sterlinggrayGT
4000 miles. zero issues. just took it on a almost 2000 mile trip. so bad ass on the highway.

put in google for jmatero

About 8,940 results (0.06 seconds)

I hate to bad mouth anyone. but i think this guy has a real problem. after reading his past history from internet, computer, cars, and pretty much anything he owns. He complains about it. Or doesnt own anything?

judge for your self

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=...w=1366&bih=566
PONY Member

Got mine out of the shop and took it to trade it in ( 30 miles) and they want take it because it is still messed up. I don't want this POS I got. Be careful how much you say about us that are having problems your Karma may come back to bite you in the Azz. Just sayn.

2014 Black 3.7 6M. 20 inch black bullets, Pypes Axle back, matte black super snake stripes, next up JLT intake.
2011 Mustang 5.0 Race Red. gone and was sick
2011 Mustang 3.7, gone sold 3 times since, that I know of.
Apprentice

Quote:
You don't even own an 11 or 12 Mustang yet almost every single one of your 73 post are in the same 4 or 5 transmission problem thread that your BF are in. John....is this you too?
Your right that I dont own one and for good reason. Put me on ignore if you dont like my comments. My heart still bleeds Ford blue and it hurts me to see them screw up.

If there is a recall after the investigation Im curious if you kool aid drinkers will be the first in line. By the way, my Dodge shifts pretty good. Its no Mustang and certainly has its short comings but its mechanically sound the best I can tell. The writing is on the wall and the MT 82 is problematic and there is no debate about it.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot9 View Post
What do you consider a small percentage? Dude, its enough that it is literally all over the internet and now everybody is dinging the Mustang. Its not hear say. Its real. And its real enough that Jd Powers and others are down rating them. Its also real enough that resale has tanked out. Thats real and not hear say. IM not sure what else you need. NTHSA is on it also. This is not one of Fords better moments.

For the purist like me the 11 and 12 will go down in history as ones to stay away from. Im not taking the chance. Winter is coming on and then just watch the complaints go up. What ever the percentage is its way too high. The 99 Cobra issue is looking pretty mild about now compared to this mess.

Im honestly glad I dont own one right now as much as I like and respect Mustangs.

Lol dude stfu. You own a dodge. There's tsb's cOming out for those daily. The 05-06 Mustangs had FAR more issues than the 11. We have a situation where 1/10 manual's are effected by this issue.

2012 Mustang GT Premium
BLACK on BLACK 401A. A6, HIDs, Security, Rear Camera+Reverse Sensing, Remote Start, Comfort.
-Roush Axle-backs
(Planning on CAI/Tune then I'll be good)
Apprentice

Quote:
I don't even put Jmatero on ignore, why should i put you? Explain to me why almost every single one of your 73 posts are about the transmission problem when you don't even have a Mustang? At least Jmatero have one. Stop trolling and go drive your Dodge.
I have just as much of a right to post on this forum as you do. My posts are because I wanted to buy a new 5 liter GT and then all hell broke loose. I tend to not drink the Ford Kool aid like you. I can see the writing on the wall.

By the way, I owned 4 Mustangs before my Dodge so put that in your pipe and smoke it. Im as much of the Mustang community as you are. I just got scared off by Fords lack of service and sorry ass quality control. The numbers dont lie. Quality at Ford is now job 17. The bean counters and attorneys run the show.

I will spend my money how I damn well please and dont need your advice. Ford has lost two sales because of this debacle in my case and will likely lose many more. I hope it cuts them deep.

Two words of advice to you. Grow up.

By the way Im driving my Dodge without transmission issues. It was not made in China.
PONY Member

Hey Got midlife CS, you ever order those kw's?

I read internet forums because I love objective opinions about subjective topics.
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Ryan View Post
Hey Got midlife CS, you ever order those kw's?
Yup, the mounts and panhard bar are here, but the KW's aren't being delivered until next week. Will make for a good project next weekend.

2012 GT CS Ingot Silver Vert, Edelbrock E-force supercharger with CAI and 3.5 Pulley, Tremec T-56 Mag, Accufab 84.5, Centerforce DF, Billet Yoke aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.73 Rear, MRT Performance H-pipe, Bassani axle backs, JL Audio sound, Edelbrock strut tower brace, JPC adjustable UCA, UMI adjustable panhard bar, KW V3 coilovers, Steeda heavy duty front mounts, Steeda rear LCA's, 20" Steeda Spyders with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Steeda Big Brake Kit ....... it just keeps going.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoT midlife CS View Post
Yup, the mounts and panhard bar are here, but the KW's aren't being delivered until next week. Will make for a good project next weekend.
Badass... I'm interested in getting your thoughts once you get them in.

GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Ryan View Post
Badass... I'm interested in getting your thoughts once you get them in.
I am too, unfortunately like with so many other things on this board, people really sh*t all over the coilovers on a street machine. Guess the $$$ turns off alot of people. Luckily for me I can make up my own mind, also i just happen to have them on two other cars, and absolutely love 'em. Getting rid of this uber soft vert suspension is on top of my list. I can't wait.

2012 GT CS Ingot Silver Vert, Edelbrock E-force supercharger with CAI and 3.5 Pulley, Tremec T-56 Mag, Accufab 84.5, Centerforce DF, Billet Yoke aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.73 Rear, MRT Performance H-pipe, Bassani axle backs, JL Audio sound, Edelbrock strut tower brace, JPC adjustable UCA, UMI adjustable panhard bar, KW V3 coilovers, Steeda heavy duty front mounts, Steeda rear LCA's, 20" Steeda Spyders with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Steeda Big Brake Kit ....... it just keeps going.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoT midlife CS View Post
I am too, unfortunately like with so many other things on this board, people really sh*t all over the coilovers on a street machine. Guess the $$$ turns off alot of people. Luckily for me I can make up my own mind, also i just happen to have them on two other cars, and absolutely love 'em. Getting rid of this uber soft vert suspension is on top of my list. I can't wait.
Well, pleh all over them. I personally find them satisfying and thats what it ultimately boils down to. Made the trip from Dallas to Austin today and they rode really really well.

I think you're gonna love them. Makes the car feel 500 pounds lighter, that was my first mod.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page