TrueDelta Lists 2011 Mustang as Most Problematic in Years - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 99 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011 Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
I am fairly certain he has declared a ***** against Ford...and it seems every other car he has owned. :blowingup:

Seems no one cares that he refuses to give his VIN # out for us to see Ford's side of the story. He won't give it to Deysha with Ford Customer Service either. Makes you wonder. :?:
What a crock, seriously.

I've posted all of my repair docs on the transmission thread and Deysha has had my VIN for a year and arranged most of my repairs.

And I have never had an experience like this with any car I've ever owned.

Get your facts straight.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 99 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011 Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cababah View Post
having quality issues and go out and buy a dodge instead??? lol.

that's like saying "this chocolate cake is too fattening, i am going for the coconut cream pie"
It should be noted that Dodge was smart enough to equip the Challenger with a Tremec TR6060 and a dual disc clutch from the Viper... Unlike the train-wreck Chinese transmissions and Turkish clutches in the Mustang. They're replacing so many clutch assemblies in these cars they have been on backorder for weeks. They replaced Cbaty08's transmission and returned the car with his old clutch because they can't get a replacement.

PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatero View Post
It should be noted that Dodge was smart enough to equip the Challenger with a Tremec TR6060 and a dual disc clutch from the Viper... Unlike the train-wreck Chinese transmissions and Turkish clutches in the Mustang. They're replacing so many clutch assemblies in these cars they have been on backorder for weeks. They replaced Cbaty08's transmission and returned the car with his old clutch because they can't get a replacement.
6k miles on mine and I drive the **** out of it.

Edmunds also has 10k+ miles on theirs, and they (multiple people, mind you) drive the **** out of theirs.

2011 Kona Blue 5.0 / 400A / MT82 / 3.55 / Brembo Pkg / Comfort Pkg / Security Pkg
Mods: Stuff

MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Ryan View Post
Badass... I'm interested in getting your thoughts once you get them in.
Me too. I'm definitely thinking hard about going that route myself.

2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear

Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
What a crock, seriously.

I've posted all of my repair docs on the transmission thread and Deysha has had my VIN for a year and arranged most of my repairs.

And I have never had an experience like this with any car I've ever owned.

Get your facts straight.
Perhaps Deysha can explain then Ford's side of the situation?

Or should we assume that Ford is done with you due to you finally filing a lemon law claim?

Which would then assume you are unwilling to call it a day and go through the lemon law process and would rather try to tear down a company and hurt the rest of us that own a working Mustang for your own revenge agenda?

Again, would love to hear Ford's side of this at this point as assuming is no fun.

You've been so forthcoming in publishing your supposed records of maintenance...why not your VIN? If it is truly not driveable and under lemon law procedures what do you care?

Current Ride: 2014 RAM 1500 SPORT
Toy: 89 RX7-Turbo (Future LS Swap)
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot9 View Post
How childesh. Please grow up. I assure you I dont like giving a cent to a bail out company but at some point you have to determine the best you can what is in your best interest.

Nothing would thrill me more than to give my dollars to Ford Motors but they have disappointed me so badly I just cant.

I dont like the weight of the Challenger but Im a older guy and flat out performance no longer means everything to me. I just want the muscle car feel. The Chally delivers. Its not without its faults either but none of them are major.
LOL. Grow up? You don't drive the car daily, you don't own the car, you've never owned the car, yet you troll threads and bash the car because of what you read on the internet? Now that's childish!

I don't knock you for driving a Dodge. The Challenger is a nice car, but you made the decision to give your money to a company that took the bailout...not us. What gets me is you coming in here and trash-talking to make yourself feel better. It's obvious you feel jilted in some way and can't quite live with your decision or you wouldn't be here. You have yourself to blame for that, not the 2011+ Mustang. You can gnash and whine with the rest of them, but at the end of the day there are more of us OWNERS not having any issues and loving how these things drive.

2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear

Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!
Apprentice

Quote:
Good for you and your perfect working transmissions. .
Pretty funny how you are worried about quality and yet you go and buy a Dodge. Speaking of JD Power:

Ratings | J.D. Power

2011 GT Premium
Kona Blue, 6MT
Ordered 7-10-10 Delivered 10-5-10
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrabit2001 View Post
Pretty funny how you are worried about quality and yet you go and buy a Dodge. Speaking of JD Power:

Ratings | J.D. Power

Wow did you see Lexus, I knew i should have bought a Lexus LFA instead of my Mustang. It was a real toss up for me between the two, but in the end it was the Mustangs transmission that won me over.

2012 GT CS Ingot Silver Vert, Edelbrock E-force supercharger with CAI and 3.5 Pulley, Tremec T-56 Mag, Accufab 84.5, Centerforce DF, Billet Yoke aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.73 Rear, MRT Performance H-pipe, Bassani axle backs, JL Audio sound, Edelbrock strut tower brace, JPC adjustable UCA, UMI adjustable panhard bar, KW V3 coilovers, Steeda heavy duty front mounts, Steeda rear LCA's, 20" Steeda Spyders with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Steeda Big Brake Kit ....... it just keeps going.
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Nothing to see here, move along.
GT Member

Quote:

ohhh you mean this bullet-proof wonders of a transmission?

(by the way, these results were all pulled up in less than 30 seconds of a google search)

2011 Shift problems - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

TR6060 Woes... - Page 2 - LS1TECH

2008 tr6060 tremec - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum

Tremec tr6060 2nd gear grinding - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

TR6060 no 1st gear? - MustangForums.com

2011 gt500 1-2 shift problem - Team Shelby

http://www.challengerforumz.com/show...t=52747&page=5

2011 gt500 1-2 shift problem - SVTPerformance

TR6060 is made in mexico FYI. please try to preach about quality from made in mexico LOL. looks like some loose pinata candy made it's way into their synchros when trying to shift into 2nd gear. a lot of things are outsourced these days. take a break from your tunnel-visioned crusade and do some actual investigation on cars BESIDES the mustang and you will be enlightened. in the meantime, quit being such an ignorant turd

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Coupe/Brembos/3.73

"I'm also 6'5" and 270 lbs. and could crush a person's bones with my bare hands"
-Jozsefsz

PONY Member

Cool

Quote:

(by the way, these results were all pulled up in less than 30 seconds of a google search)

Tremec tr6060 2nd gear grinding - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

TR6060 is made in mexico FYI. please try to preach about quality from made in mexico LOL. looks like some loose pinata candy made it's way into their synchros when trying to shift into 2nd gear. a lot of things are outsourced these days. take a break from your tunnel-visioned crusade and do some actual investigation on cars BESIDES the mustang and you will be enlightened. in the meantime, quit being such an ignorant turd
I'd rather have a Tremec TR6060 no question.

I read internet forums because I love objective opinions about subjective topics.
Apprentice

Quote:

made in mexico FYI. please try to preach about quality from made in mexico LOL. a lot of things are outsourced these days. take a break from your tunnel-visioned crusade and do some actual investigation on cars BESIDES the mustang and you will be enlightened. in the meantime, quit being such an ignorant turd
Is that the best you can do? Show me 150 plus complaints and a NTHSA investigation and you might have a point. Right now, your post is meaningless. Its like a random water pump failing early on. The 6060 is as solid as it can be compared to the China made Mt82 and you know it.

I wonder how the MT 82 will hold up over time? Time will tell of course. IM glad I dont own one of these China transissions. Good luck to all of you with them.
GT Member

Quote:
Is that the best you can do? Show me 150 plus complaints and a NTHSA investigation and you might have a point. Right now, your post is meaningless. Its like a random water pump failing early on. The 6060 is as solid as it can be compared to the China made Mt82 and you know it.

I wonder how the MT 82 will hold up over time? Time will tell of course. IM glad I dont own one of these China transissions. Good luck to all of you with them.
^^ has family working at minimum wage in mexico factory? i honestly haven't done much research but just what i have pulled up so far and the high "QC" country of assembly of MEJICO is just exuding quality!

good luck with your dodges, guys. i am sure they will treat you well

"I'm also 6'5" and 270 lbs. and could crush a person's bones with my bare hands"
-Jozsefsz

GT Member

Quote:

like i said that was 30 seconds of a google search. want me to show you what i come up with when i search for 5 minutes? lol..didn't think so.

shouldn't you be cooking breakfast in a skimpy apron for jmatero right about now?

by the way, every single one of your posts here is part of the smear campaign b.s...your only purpose here is to whine and complain and spread b.s this forum can only handle one jmatero at a time. you have 0 credibility. just a roaming ass clown that likes to spam forums with garbage.

-Jozsefsz

PONY Member

Quote:

The Tremec is as solid as can be ? You need to check out the GT500 Forum here on this site . 5 page thread at the top of the page . Their trannies also suck .

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page