TrueDelta Lists 2011 Mustang as Most Problematic in Years - Page 5 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cababah View Post
like i said that was 30 seconds of a google search. want me to show you what i come up with when i search for 5 minutes? lol..didn't think so.

shouldn't you be cooking breakfast in a skimpy apron for jmatero right about now?

by the way, every single one of your posts here is part of the smear campaign b.s...your only purpose here is to whine and complain and spread b.s this forum can only handle one jmatero at a time. you have 0 credibility. just a roaming ass clown that likes to spam forums with garbage.

And if you think I will roll over and die you are wrong. The mt82 is junk and you know it. Jd powers, true delta, and the posts on the forums compete the process. Its a piece of ****. NTHSA is involved. You have no case. This transmission from China has issues. It will forever plague the 11 and 12 Mustangs. These are the facts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot9 View Post
And if you think I will roll over and die you are wrong. The mt82 is junk and you know it. Jd powers, true delta, and the posts on the forums compete the process. Its a piece of ****. NTHSA is involved. You have no case. This transmission from China has issues. It will forever plague the 11 and 12 Mustangs. These are the facts.
the tremec is made in mexico and also has issues. mexican made stuff is garbage. look on the internet. tons of issues...it will forever plague cars with them installed.

my facts is t3h bett4r than y0urs

you say i have no case? boy would i have hated to pay 50-60k for a challenger/gt500 and not be able to get it into 2nd gear!

btw, i like how you are stupid

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Coupe/Brembos/3.73

"I'm also 6'5" and 270 lbs. and could crush a person's bones with my bare hands"
-Jozsefsz

GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P51 Nick View Post
The Tremec is as solid as can be ? You need to check out the GT500 Forum here on this site . 5 page thread at the top of the page . Their trannies also suck .
the thread on svt performance for tremec TR6060 issues is almost 20 pages long.

"I'm also 6'5" and 270 lbs. and could crush a person's bones with my bare hands"
-Jozsefsz

Banned

Send a message via AIM to sterlinggrayGT
rumor i heard jmatero never even had a mustang

id love for him to post his vin number, he wont because he doesnt even own one. The best is coming, when for takes legal action against him.
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarhurricane View Post
6k miles on mine and I drive the **** out of it.

Edmunds also has 10k+ miles on theirs, and they (multiple people, mind you) drive the **** out of theirs.
Good point! Your good transmission proves that complainers are all imagining or exaggerating the problems.

My dad smoked and never got lung cancer and I went 25 MPH over the limit yesterday and didn't get a ticket, so I know tobacco is safe and traffic tickets are urban legends.

2016 Oxford White GT Premium, Performance Package w/silver wheels, 401A, Premier Redline trim, Adaptive Cruise, NAV, Reverse sensing
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinggrayGT View Post
rumor i heard jmatero never even had a mustang
Not only that but I heard his IP is in China where he sneaks into the factory every night to sabotage our transmissions.

2016 Oxford White GT Premium, Performance Package w/silver wheels, 401A, Premier Redline trim, Adaptive Cruise, NAV, Reverse sensing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
Not only that but I heard his IP is in China where he sneaks into the factory every night to sabotage our transmissions.

yeah china means bad, my shoes, my computer, toyota, tv's, all junk
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
I heard he actually is an MT-82, but he's an insurrectionist trying to destroy society from within. I'd believe it too, he sounds like he's got a couple of bad synchros. :hihi:

2012 GT Premium Coupe 6MT
Kona Blue | Black/Grabber Blue
401A | 3.55 | BBP | CP | SP | EP | GR | HID | RVC | RSS | "Piss 5ohwhoa off"
Delivered 07MAR11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye18 View Post
I heard he actually is an MT-82, but he's an insurrectionist trying to destroy society from within. I'd believe it too, he sounds like he's got a couple of bad synchros. :hihi:

im sure he likes to sit on the handle. isnt he from san fran?
BOSS Member

Garage
GT Member

it goes both ways:

if you had issues with the MT82 (no people to be mentioned) don't go on a f*****g ***** to try and curse those who are not having any problems.

conversely, if you are having no problems with the MT82, don't be too insensitive to those that are truly experiencing issues.

that being said, from what i am reading, the tremec is not the greener pasture. pick your poison i guess?

-Jozsefsz

GT Member

my MT82 just felt so nice when I made a run to Block Buster little bit ago, 2nd to 3rd shift at WOT with the Barton is so smooth.....that is all

2016 DIB GT Premium A6, Borla S-type axle backs, Rovos Pretoria wheels 20x8.5/20x10, Nitto N555G2 tires 255/35/20 and 275/35/20, Koni yellows, BMR springs
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

now do one for the loser who owns a Dodge but spends countless hours on this forum talking about how ****** the MT-82 is.

2011 Kona Blue 5.0 / 400A / MT82 / 3.55 / Brembo Pkg / Comfort Pkg / Security Pkg
Mods: Stuff
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinggrayGT View Post
yeah china means bad, my shoes, my computer, toyota, tv's, all junk
Toyota is Japanese.

2011 5.0 Sterling Grey w/Brembo's - JHR Shifter/Bracket/SS Clutch Line - Eibach Sportlines - Carroll Shelby CC Plates - JLT Catch - Axle-back ex. - BG SS II
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_0 View Post
my MT82 just felt so nice when I made a run to Block Buster little bit ago, 2nd to 3rd shift at WOT with the Barton is so smooth.....that is all
Must be nice.. I am running the JHR shifter, bracket, and upgraded clutch line with the newest tranny and it still sucks.

2011 5.0 Sterling Grey w/Brembo's - JHR Shifter/Bracket/SS Clutch Line - Eibach Sportlines - Carroll Shelby CC Plates - JLT Catch - Axle-back ex. - BG SS II
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page